Adonia dining

Southendweather

I have booked 2 Adonia cruises for next year. Only traditional - fixed seating in the one and only MDR, @ 6.30pm and 8.30pm. Plus the usual buffet and Marco Pierre White's cover charge joint. Plus one other cover charge eatery think.

Edited by NSWP

If things are still as they were before Adonia went to Fathom, the set dining times are 6.15 and 8.15pm - 15 mins earlier than usual which we liked. Also the Buffet isn't open every night, they haven't the staff for it. There are occasional special evenings like the Indian. There is the MPW Ocean Grill with surcharge and I understand the original Sorrento (sort of Italian with a surcharge) is now The Glasshouse. We'd love to go back on Adonia at some point.

If things are still as they were before Adonia went to Fathom, the set dining times are 6.15 and 8.15pm - 15 mins earlier than usual which we liked. Also the Buffet isn't open every night, they haven't the staff for it. There are occasional special evenings like the Indian. There is the MPW Ocean Grill with surcharge and I understand the original Sorrento (sort of Italian with a surcharge) is now The Glasshouse. We'd love to go back on Adonia at some point.

On my cruise personaliser, MDR times are 6.30pm and 8.30pm and buffet open every night as per P&O policies. Of course sometimes MDR dining times can be changed once sailing. Princess are a special for that, 6pm becomes 5.30pm.

The Fathom dining arrangements will be changed back to regular P&O arrangements from June this year, when she returns to the fleet. No doubt staffing will also be increased.

Edited by NSWP