Has Anyone Used Go Port Canaveral Transportation

tlsearay

I am looking for transportation from Orlando airport to a Port Canaveral hotel and then from the ship at Port Canaveral to the Orlando airport. Evaluating Go Port Canaveral transportation. There are good and bad reviews. Has anyone had experience with them? Would your recommend? Please share any other suggestions you have for transportation.

Edited by tlsearay

We just used them for the first time in November- we got to the cruise no problem. After the cruise, however, was the most unorganized thing I've ever witnessed. We waited for over 2 hours for a shuttle back to our car, and at that point took a cab instead to our car.

There were 5 ships in port the day we disembarked so it was chaotic to say the least. However, there were well over 150 people just waiting who had reservations with them and their only response was 'the port is really backed up and the vans can't get in.' That would have been acceptable if we couldn't see their marked vans dropping people off but never returning to pick up debarked cruisers, and if we weren't able to see all the other debarked passengers being picked up by other shuttle companies every 10 minutes.

As an aside, once we requested a cab, it arrived within 10 minutes. And it too was stuck in the traffic backup.

Long story short, we will never use Go Port Canaveral again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Post cruise I would use a shuttle to get to MCO unless you have a late afternoon flight and want to go somewhere fun for lunch before checking into the airport.

One way car rentals are easy and inexpensive - a rental car from Orlando to your hotel gives you the flexibility to shop and dine where you want. Drop the car off in the morning and ride their shuttle to the port.

I am looking for transportation from Orlando airport to a Port Canaveral hotel and then from the ship at Port Canaveral to the Orlando airport. Evaluating Go Port Canaveral transportation. There are good and bad reviews. Has anyone had experience with them? Would your recommend? Please share any other suggestions you have for transportation.

We used them last year for a cruise on the Sunshine, no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Forums