Does anyone know on what ship the sommellier, Elvis, is on now?

quicklabs

We met him on the Summit as well-best sommelier we've ever met on land or sea. He received word while we were on board that he had been accepted to train in Singapore, maybe?, I forget where, exactly. But it was all part of his plan to become a master sommelier. I believe he has left Celebrity in order to pursue his dreams.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Forums mobile app

We met him on the Summit as well-best sommelier we've ever met on land or sea. He received word while we were on board that he had been accepted to train in Singapore, maybe?, I forget where, exactly. But it was all part of his plan to become a master sommelier. I believe he has left Celebrity in order to pursue his dreams.

That's what we were told as well. We sailed with Elyas (pronounced Elvis) to Bermuda in June 2015. In May of 2016 we were on the Infinity in Europe with the same maitre d' we'd had on the Summit. We asked him about our favorite sommelier and he told us that Elyas has left cruising to train as a master sommelier. He told us the guy was a rock star. We agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You do realize that no actual certified "master sommelier" would ever be caught dead on a cruise ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums