Anthem vs Harmony

sothall55

We have only ever cruised in Europe looking further afield for Sept 2017. Would really welcome any input to help us choose between following ships & itineraries:-

Allure - Nassau, Charlotte St Thomas & Basseterre, St Kitts

Harmony - Ladadee, Falmouth, Cozumel

We are a family of four daughters aged 21 & 18. Have only cruised with RC On Navigator and never been to Caribbean. Would probably be balcony cabins on Allure & inside on Harmony but that wouldn't really bother us

Thank you

Andrew

The itineraries seems to indicate you are looking at Allure eastern on September 3rd versus Harmony western on September 2nd.

For the price difference and the better itinerary, I would personally go with Allure.

I've been on Harmony and Oasis (sister ship to Allure). There is not that much difference between the two ships. Harmony has water slides, a dry slide (The Abyss), and Wonderland (a specialty restaurant). Allure has a pool in the adults-only solarium, a nicer set up for the Beach pool, and Giovanni's instead of Jamie's Italian restaurant.

~ Judy

Having been on the Allure and soon the Harmony, we prefer the Western Caribbean. I have researched both ships and also have sailed on the Oasis. Both the Allure and Harmony are very similiar and Oasis class ships, however the Harmony is supposed to be new and improved- has huge slides, a bionic bar and a few other new features. Glad you didn't mean the Anthem as we were on the Quantum and that class of ship doesn't have the same flow or service as the Oasis class which I really prefer.

We wanted to try a new ship. The Allure is our favorite RC ship thus far, and if the Harmony is almost exactly like her and you can save money- go for the Allure you will not be disappointed. We also want to see Grease and have seen the Allure show, Mama Mia multiple times.

We booked the Harmony a few years ago and got an excellent price- so we decided to try her. I like the "new car smell". Hopefully it will be a great ship as are the Allure and Oasis- enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic