Drink packages

werromob

Hey, we are travelling on a cruise with the Carnival Spirit, can anyone tell me if you can pre purchase drink packages- either soft drinks or alcohol.Or both ?? Perhaps you are able to purchase packages on board? Travelled with Norwegian Lines previously and it wasn`t applicable.Thanks for your help

The Cheers package includes booze and most non-alcoholic drinks for $55.00 a day. The soda package includes soda and juice for $6.00 a day. You can pre-purchase them through the Carnival website.

Cheers is the most discussed item on this forum if you need more information.

Have fun!

Yes, you can totally pre-purchase, and there is savings when you pre-purchase. It's almost the saving of a whole day of the package when you add the $5.00 per day and the 10% gratuity. You can pre-purchase from the carnival website.

Hey, we are travelling on a cruise with the Carnival Spirit, can anyone tell me if you can pre purchase drink packages- either soft drinks or alcohol.Or both ?? Perhaps you are able to purchase packages on board? Travelled with Norwegian Lines previously and it wasn`t applicable.Thanks for your help

The Carnival Spirit is in Australia, and I don't think they offer the Cheers package. You would be better either calling Carnival in Australia or asking on the Australia/New Zealand board.

Unless something has changed recently.

Edited by crzndeb

The Carnival Spirit is in Australia, and I don't think they offer the Cheers package. You would be better either calling Carnival in Australia or asking on the Australia/New Zealand board.

Unless something has changed recently.

This!

Carnival AU has different rules in place.