2 for 1 sale

deliver42

I'm trying to book a cruise on the Divina for Dec, 2017 in the Fantastica experience. When I price out the cruise, there is no 2 for one, just 2 separate prices for each person. $759.00 X2. Seems like false advertising, but I'm willing to listen if anyone has the reason for this.Thank you for your imput.

Agree...misleading advertising....the answer is the "real" price per person is 1578.....so buy one get one....works out to the price per person you are seeing. This is exactly how it is listed on my booking....No real deal. Kim

Maybe it depends on when you sail. My Dad & I did the BOGO last year and it was $999 for both of us. I thought $500 per person was pretty good for a balcony. I do agree they should advertise the actual regular price and then say 2nd passenger is free so that it isn't so confusing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

According to the website, the price they show is half of the regular price. I did snag a good deal last October, but when booking for December 2017 the price was higher. Still, $1600 all in for a balcony cabin on a brand new ship is not bad. And this time they are including 24 free drinks which I didn't receive last time.

When I booked my cruise for June, I did come across one of the advertisements saying "on select sailings" for the 2 for 1 discount. It was the same wording for the kids sail free.... "on select sailings".

I had to play around with the travel dates to try and get the 2 for 1 promo but settled for the kids sail free promo as the travel dates worked better us.

I can't complain. We booked last February for this February, during Presidents week, with 2 for 1 AND kids sail free! Broke down to $425 p/p for a Fantastica Balcony. We just prebought the drink vouchers and wine package. I've never done a cruise on such a great budget!

While not clear marketing the website does say 2 for 1 deal on select cruises. I think the only way to confirm the 2 for 1 is to call them directly. Just my opinion. At the end of the day I don't think you will find any cruise this cheap.

I would like to thank you all for your responses. I booked the Divina last night. It will be our 2nd on her and we are excited.I checked all the cruise lines that I've used or was familiar with and nobody came close. We leave Dec 16 for a 7 night western, and are looking forward to see the ship all done up for Christmas.

I found a couple of dates with the price of $349 and $399 pp, but none of the online sites have the prices for upgrades. Other cruiselines let let you see the cabins available for each category. It is like buying a pig in a poke. (That is a sack to you yanks).