EZ-Air, AMX and Airline Question

framer

With American Express I select an airline once a year and then any baggage fee, food and drink charges or whatever extra charge show up on my bill are returned to me up to $200 per year.

My question is I selected an American Airlines flight through EZ-air to take advantage of this benefit. I just noticed that the flight is listed as "Airline:

AMERICAN AIRLINES, This Flight is operated by British Airways".

Will AMX see this as a flight on BA or AA to refund any fees? Will I check in @ AA or BA?

Thanks

framer

Because the charge for extras will show up after the flight, Princess will have no part in it. I expect any baggage and food/drink charges to show BA.

Presuming you are leaving from a city that BA serves, I would expect the same. Working off your location of RI, if you're flying out of Boston, you'll check in with BA, bag charges would be BA, onboard would be BA, etc. OTOH, if you're flying out of Providence, you might be on an AA flight to a BA gateway first (eg Boston/NYC/Philly/DC), in which case bags might be AA, but then onboard on the transatlantic would be BA.