Question about eat, drink, play boardwalk package?

cube1982

Our family is booked in a boardwalk balcony room on allure. my question is about the drink and play portion of the package. my wife and I are going to pre-purchase the drink package for ourselves. Would we lose the free soda package or would it be put onto our children's seapass, as oppose to us because we bought 2 packages? also does anyone know about the rock wall portion, how does that work? Thanks!

Our family is booked in a boardwalk balcony room on allure. my question is about the drink and play portion of the package. my wife and I are going to pre-purchase the drink package for ourselves. Would we lose the free soda package or would it be put onto our children's seapass, as oppose to us because we bought 2 packages? also does anyone know about the rock wall portion, how does that work? Thanks!

We were on Allure a few weeks ago. I had purchased a drink package, and they had already placed soda stickers on wife/daughters sea passes when we checked in. Didn't use the rock wall thing. Johnny Rockets was fine, just gave them a copy of the letter when we went there to eat.

We were on Allure a few weeks ago. I had purchased a drink package, and they had already placed soda stickers on wife/daughters sea passes when we checked in. Didn't use the rock wall thing. Johnny Rockets was fine, just gave them a copy of the letter when we went there to eat.

so i'm guessing it will just be passed to my kids then, as did yours.... sounds good thanks!

I am traveling with my parents (Oasis ). I would like the soda packages to go to them and I will purchase a separate drink package. Would it be wise to call and let RCL and tell them the drink package is for my folks. I am booking the cruise.

MadamG2U

The free soda package can't be upgraded. The soda package also can't be assigned in advance - I asked. I was told I would need to go to guest services or they might be able to do it at one of the ship's bars, but that doesn't seem likely to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am traveling with my parents (Oasis ). I would like the soda packages to go to them and I will purchase a separate drink package. Would it be wise to call and let RCL and tell them the drink package is for my folks. I am booking the cruise.

MadamG2U

Unless your parents are in the same room as you, you cannot transfer the beverage package to them.

I booked a central park balcony but I don't drink wine. Does anyone know if this can be switched to something else?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Forums mobile app

I recently booked my college-aged children in a Central Park Balcony. There are non-alcoholic options available. Just call customer service and let them know you'd prefer this option.

Edited to add: You can also opt for champagne.

(If sparkling suits your fancy [emoji4])

Edited by LadyLion_AP

I recently booked my college-aged children in a Central Park Balcony. There are non-alcoholic options available. Just call customer service and let them know you'd prefer this option.

Edited to add: You can also opt for champagne.

(If sparkling suits your fancy [emoji4])

Thanks LadyLion.