Security and a gun shaped house key story.

gwsster

There's a big difference between 30.8 guns per 100 people and 112.6 per 100 people (per Wikipedia). Most Canadians do not have guns. Handguns and high capacity automated guns are restricted weapons. This means many of the guns carried are rifles or shotguns intended for hunting or antiques passed down from one generation to the next.

The only people I have seen carrying a gun in Canada are police officers. So I would not be able to tell if a gun is real or not. Some people think it is naive, but I disagree it is a privilege to live here and very rarely see a gun.

[/b][/b]

Canada ranks 12th or 13th in the world in number of guns per capita with there being 31 guns for every 100 people. Not seeing where being a Canadian would make it unusual for someone to have seen a gun. :)

Welcome to the "new" Carnival. I just took the last cruise I will ever take with them. We spent about $10,000.00 with them this last cruise and will not give them another dime. They showed me how heartless they are just as they showed this guy how incompetent they are in determining a real gun vs a house key.

Security works for the Port, not Carnival. They DO have to enforce Carnival's rules. But they also work for all of the cruise lines and enforce those rules as well. So guess you won't cruise any line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Cruzin2paradise09

The poster is from Toronto, which is an area on the north western shore of Lake Ontario. They see themselves as the epicenter of the world, or at least of Canada, so please forgive them.

lol...surprise, surprise...sure sounds suspiciously like the new USA administration (only as the epicenter of the world), funny how all these alpha males just cannot get along if they think that someone else is on top of the pile and disagree with them...;)

Edited by Drazil65

I am proudly Canadian as well.

I have limited exposure to guns.

I am able to tell the difference between a key and a gun.

I am alarmed that anyone wouldn't be able to.

Also, did someone say Thorold? Seriously? There's like 50 people in Thorold 🤣 I'm around the corner from there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums