Signature Experiences for 2018 Cruises in Europe

Alberta Quilter

Check out this promotion through HAL: http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=2018Europe_SignatureExperiences&legacy=true

Note that it is free to those who book suites. Those who do not book suites can still purchase the package through HAL. It offers two nights accommodation, transfers and an exclusive tour with appetizers or dinner depending on the program offered for that location. It is only available for Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rome and Venice and only for pre-cruise stays.

It doesn't appear to be available for all cruises embarking in those locations but you could always check with your TA/PCC.

• 6 months later...

Yesterday, we booked a 2018 cruise sailing from Copenhagen. We'd been looking at this itinerary for awhile (Zuiderdam, 20-night sailing Copenhagen-New York, with interesting stops in Iceland and Greenland). Didn't realize it was part of the Signature Experience program until we received a follow-up email from HAL (via our TA) advising we were eligible.

After a bit of back and forth, it's now confirmed. Best part is that it is FREE since we are staying in a suite. Very nice perk. Happy! :D

This is clearly a capacity-controlled offering, so I'd encourage anyone who is considering booking a suite on one of the featured voyages to act quickly if you want to take advantage. As Alberta Quilter noted, it is also available for a cost if you are not in a suite.

Edited by RJ2002

When I started this thread back in January, there were only European Signature Experiences available. They are available in other embarkation ports as well, such as Montreal, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore. Here is the updated link: https://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=2018_SignatureExperiences&showHeader=true&showFooter=true&ICID=F_SigExp_CA&legacy=true

• 1 month later...

We are very excited about our pre-cruise stay in Venice next summer! We booked a Signature Suite without realizing it was included ... what a great surprise to hear about it from our travel agent ... :D We will be going to Florence before we arrive in Venice, so we'll have almost a full week in Italy before boarding!

After reading this thread I checked on a cruise we have been considering. I learned today that the 15 day Dec7,2018 Noordam cruise out of Sydney is eligible to not only the Signature experience but also Explore 4. Thanks to Cruise critic for the alert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD