Wine or liquor store near port in Miami?

treasurer

Hi,

We are flying into Miami next week for a cruise on Regatta, and we're hoping to pick up some wine to bring on board for our cabin. We have never left from Miami before so are not at all familiar with the area. Is there anything near the cruise terminals or should we ask the cab driver for a suggestion?

Thanks.

Are you going straight to the port of staying the day before the cruise?

There is Publix mear by & a liquor store on Flagler ABC i think

CVS carry some wine but it may not be top shelf ;)

another grocery store close by but the name escapes me now

Hi,

Thanks for your response. We are coming straight from the airport. So we were hoping there might be something near the cruise terminal. Are the stores you mentioned near the cruise port? I think we will have plenty of time for a stop.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. We are coming straight from the airport. So we were hoping there might be something near the cruise terminal. Are the stores you mentioned near the cruise port? I think we will have plenty of time for a stop.

Thanks for your help.

The problem is that if you didn't want to make a stop, the cab would drive from the Airport to the Cruise Port entirely on highways.

If you want a better wine, ask to stop at 888 Biscayne Blvd (Wine by the Bay).

If you just need something that burns going down, then stop at Bayside Liquor at 184 NE 3rd Ave

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by JimandStan

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Yes they are near the port area

you could google wine stores & Bayside or Biscayne

check on the Florida forum as well

There is a Total Wine in Miami Beach, you could order ahead, and pick up on the way. Google map to see if it's that much out of the way. Our order was ready to go in a shopping cart, we just had to wait for them to box it. We've done the Publix thing before, but weren't happy with the selection.

There is a Total Wine in Miami Beach, you could order ahead, and pick up on the way. Google map to see if it's that much out of the way. Our order was ready to go in a shopping cart, we just had to wait for them to box it. We've done the Publix thing before, but weren't happy with the selection.

Actually, you can order from them online and they'll deliver it to your pre-cruise hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Data point. Currently on Oceana Marina. At the stop in Cozumel a few days ago we docked near town, a 10 minute walk to the Mega supermarket. I asked 2 different officers who both said there was no limit in carry on beverages. So we hit the Mega for wine and some fantastic Cuban rum. Indeed there was no limit there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Forums mobile app