Live from the Emerald Princess 21/1-1/2

trishh

When we were on the Island Princess two years ago, we could purchase cans of beer and small bottles of champagne at happy hour and get the same amount for free. It was a great system as it allowed us to purchase six of each at a time and take them back to our cabin. Is this still allowable on the buy one and get one for a $1. Thanks

When we were on the Island Princess two years ago, we could purchase cans of beer and small bottles of champagne at happy hour and get the same amount for free. It was a great system as it allowed us to purchase six of each at a time and take them back to our cabin. Is this still allowable on the buy one and get one for a $1. Thanks

You can order as frequent as you can within the BOGO 1$ timeframe and request the bar staff to leave the beer unopened. We have done it for beer and cocktails. Not sure if they have small bottles of Champagne in the bar. If they do, I guess they will give it also.

Yes it's still going.My husband and i did multiple trips to the Wheelhouse Bar at 3pm. He would stock up on cans of beer for later and the waiters would leave them unopened. I would buy glasses of wine for later in the evening (I just can't drink at 3pm):D

I saw lots of ladies buying small bottles of champagne as well. All of the drinks were buy one and get one for $1, and they did it at Skywalkers later in the evening as well.

Trish