Allure early dining time - 5:30 or 6?

When we booked our cruise for March, we had a confirmed early seating at 6pm. Now, my online booking says 5:30. Does anyone know which is correct?

I had booked a couple of 5pm shows knowing that we would be able to go straight from the 45 minute show to our 6pm dinner. If dinner is now at 5:30, that obviously doesn't work....

I have the same issue but at the late seating. I reserved a couple of 45 minute shows at 7:30 planning for my 8:30 dining time. Now the dinner times has changed to 8:00. I wonder if the show times will be adjusted to coincide with the new dinner times. Or do I need to reschedule my show to a different performance?

Exact same thing happen to me. When I first notice the switch, I contacted RCI Dinning (email) and they said it was a 'ship operation decision to better serve it's customers.'

I don't like it but like they say...'it is what it is."

Edited by OhioMike2016
correct spelling

I have the same issue but at the late seating. I reserved a couple of 45 minute shows at 7:30 planning for my 8:30 dining time. Now the dinner times has changed to 8:00. I wonder if the show times will be adjusted to coincide with the new dinner times. Or do I need to reschedule my show to a different performance?

I for one hope that the show times do not get adjusted. It has taken us several days to co-ordinate both any time dining and the shows. Even though the online app allows you to add other reservations, it did not work well for us, seemed it or miss. Probably our fault, nevertheless we have spent as much time co-coordinating the shows and dinners as we will be spending on our cruise. Not a good beginning, but hope the ship will make up for it.

I for one hope that the show times do not get adjusted. It has taken us several days to co-ordinate both any time dining and the shows. Even though the online app allows you to add other reservations, it did not work well for us, seemed it or miss. Probably our fault, nevertheless we have spent as much time co-coordinating the shows and dinners as we will be spending on our cruise. Not a good beginning, but hope the ship will make up for it.

Unfortunately if you have mytime dining, when they change the Main dining times the show times get adjusted also...

Unfortunately if you have mytime dining, when they change the Main dining times the show times get adjusted also...

I just called and I think we will be okay. We booked just last week, so the MDR times of 5:30 and 8 and adjusted show times were in effect.

When we booked our cruise for March, we had a confirmed early seating at 6pm. Now, my online booking says 5:30. Does anyone know which is correct?

I had booked a couple of 5pm shows knowing that we would be able to go straight from the 45 minute show to our 6pm dinner. If dinner is now at 5:30, that obviously doesn't work....

It's was 6 on our last cruise.

I did get confirmation from RCCL that the early dining time has changed to 5:30, but according to the online schedule, the show times haven't changed. So, I guess that means our 5pm shows won't work. Too bad because now some of the later show times that would have worked are all booked up.

• 2 weeks later...
I did get confirmation from RCCL that the early dining time has changed to 5:30, but according to the online schedule, the show times haven't changed. So, I guess that means our 5pm shows won't work. Too bad because now some of the later show times that would have worked are all booked up.

We had the same situation but for late seating. Was 8:30 but has now switched to 8:00. Only one show is affected.