FoS area for pre-dinner group drinks?

dawnelda

I'll be going on the Freedom of the Seas in April with a large family group (23 of us in total). My cousin's 39th birthday will occur while we're on the ship and we'd like to have a little celebration in honour of it - e.g. pre-dinner drinks - but I'm not sure where the best spot might be or if we are able to reserve some seating? We'll be sailing in the Presidential suite so we do have concierge services available for help.

The age range is 4 years old to 70-ish and we are open to putting the little ones in the Kids Club if it will be open (we will be in St. Kitts that day, departing at 4 pm). We are scheduled for the early seating of dinner (5:30 pm) to give you an idea of time frame. We'd prefer something we can reserve in advance so that we don't have to worry about whether or not there will be enough space for our group.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Options other than pre-dinner drinks are welcome too. :)

Edited by dawnelda

I'll be going on the Freedom of the Seas in April with a large family group (23 of us in total). My cousin's 39th birthday will occur while we're on the ship and we'd like to have a little celebration in honour of it - e.g. pre-dinner drinks - but I'm not sure where the best spot might be or if we are able to reserve some seating? We'll be sailing in the Presidential suite so we do have concierge services available for help.

The age range is 4 years old to 70-ish and we are open to putting the little ones in the Kids Club if it will be open (we will be in St. Kitts that day, departing at 4 pm). We are scheduled for the early seating of dinner (5:30 pm) to give you an idea of time frame. We'd prefer something we can reserve in advance so that we don't have to worry about whether or not there will be enough space for our group.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Options other than pre-dinner drinks are welcome too. :)

I would suggest the Schooner bar. When we travel with a group we normally have cocktails at the Schooner bar. Big comfy chairs, fairly quiet before dinner.

Since you want to make sure about the space, you should contact the Concierge to make arrangements. Note that if they reserve a room for you, there may be an extra charge.

By the way, the Presidential Suite is very large and could accommodate your group. You could arrange for snacks and drinks to be served there, also extra charge.