Ruby Princess Patters 7-Day Mexican Riviera Jan 21, 2017 plus Pelicans

HawksFan74

Thanks for posting. Do you know if messaging is part of the princess@sea app?

If you used it, how did it work? Do you need to buy internet package to use the messaging? I was told that you can set up groups or message to individuals in your group, but I don't see messaging mentioned in the articles about princes@sea. Thanks!

Thanks for posting. Do you know if messaging is part of the princess@sea app?

If you used it, how did it work? Do you need to buy internet package to use the messaging? I was told that you can set up groups or message to individuals in your group, but I don't see messaging mentioned in the articles about princes@sea. Thanks!

Messaging is part of the princess@sea web app. It does work but takes a bit of set up on the devices you want to message with.

On an iPhone it uses Safari web browser and you have to go lookee-see if you have messages. I've heard it can alert you but not seen it happen. You do not need internet access for this to work - it uses the ships wifi network but not the internet.

Thank you so much for posting the patters. I'm going on this cruise in April with a friend who has never been on a cruise before. Everyday she thinks of another question to ask. Now I'll be able to answer some with more specific information.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE!!!

We are on the RUBY for the first time next week and it's really GREAT to see the schedule in advance!!!

:)

We're not on her until December and as it will be a new season so some of the Patters info may likely be out of date but we LOVE seeing them nonetheless! Thanks!

Edited by KruzeKrazy!

Dear NEW 2 CRUISIN ... would appreciate your letting us know ... when you return from your cruise next weekend ... whether the 1st formal night is held on the First or Second sea day after embarkcation, that is, on Sunday or Monday. We will be on the Ruby in March. Thank you. Have a great cruise!

Dear NEW 2 CRUISIN ... would appreciate your letting us know ... when you return from your cruise next weekend ... whether the 1st formal night is held on the First or Second sea day after embarkcation, that is, on Sunday or Monday. We will be on the Ruby in March. Thank you. Have a great cruise!

Word seems to be it is generally the second season day. I believe, however, that is typically at the Captain's discretion.

Thanks KruzeKrazy. Although that is what is indicated in these Patters ... someone had posted in December 2016 that Ruby's 1st formal night was the First sea day after embarkation ... so I'm attempting clarification as we are planning to dine at the Crown Grille on whichever sea night is not Formal Night. Thanks, again.

• 1 month later...
Just got off Ruby Princess yesterday and scanned all the Patters. I will also be posting the schedule for the Princess Pelicans 3-7 kids program. Enjoy!

Is there a difference between "Traditional Enhanced" Dining from Traditional Dining?

Do they still do the pub lunch fish and chips i think it was on the Regal. I did not see it in any of the posted Patters. Thanks :)

Check the 1st Sea day. The Pub Lunch is listed in the activities from 11:30-1:30.

• 4 months later...

Seems all of the images are broken...

3. What users are affected by the changes to our 3rd Party Hosting

policies?

Moving forward, new and legacy free account users will NOT have third party

hosting available.

If you were a Plus Account subscriber in good standing as of June 1, 2017,

you will continue to have all the privileges you have enjoyed including 3rd

Party Hosting until December 31, 2018 as long as you maintain your

subscription.

Non Plus 500 Account subscribers that purchased after June 1, 2017 will not

have access to 3rd Party Hosting.

http://blog.photobucket.com/please-review-latest-changes-photobucket/

http://blog.photobucket.com/photobucket-launches-unlimited-3rd-party-hosting-plan/

• 1 month later...
Oh man, I just found out about this photobucket debacle. Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm not paying their $400 ransom.

What about uploading them as an attachment?

Convert to a PDF and upload as an attachment?

You could send me the images and I'll make PDF files...

It wil be interesting to see what happens to Flicker now that Yahoo is sold :eek: