Unlimited Internet Packages

I Love Diamonds

First time cruiser on the Reflection..... question on unlimited internet fees. I'm a Diamond Plus C&A member on Royal Caribbean, so my Captain's Club status will be Elite. The cruise is for 14 days. Under the Captain's Club it says "Unlimited Internet Packages starting at 287.10". Has anyone cruised for 14 days recently to verify the 2 week price? If internet is that high I need to change one of my "Go Big" promotional picks to unlimited free internet. Many thanks!

First time cruiser on the Reflection..... question on unlimited internet fees. I'm a Diamond Plus C&A member on Royal Caribbean, so my Captain's Club status will be Elite. The cruise is for 14 days. Under the Captain's Club it says "Unlimited Internet Packages starting at 287.10". Has anyone cruised for 14 days recently to verify the 2 week price? If internet is that high I need to change one of my "Go Big" promotional picks to unlimited free internet. Many thanks!

I don't know the pricing of the unlimited internet as we each get 90 minutes for free on each cruise and have never used even close to that. So, will leave this portion of your question for someone else to answer.

The go big promotional perks, if you are only offered one or two and want another, it usually runs an additional $15 a day per person. If you are thinking of upgrading to the premium package, the Go Best promotion might be the way to go.

As far as the internet speeds, I thought it was really good; others have said, not so great. I thought it was better than what I have at home or at least just as good.

The internet speed varies wildly. It can go from ok to completely useless depending on the time of day and where you are on the ship. early morning or really late is the best time. Right after a port stop it's usually useless. The ships computers in the internet cafe are usually the best if you want speed. You can burn through the free 90 minutes real quick if you log on at the wrong time of day.

If you get Elite perks you should be able to get 30% reduction on the unlimited. At times it was great, different itineries, different ships, I found some better than others. Last cruise in Caribbean it was not very reliable.

The pre-cruise price will be 10% less than the price if you book on board.

As others have pointed out, there is a discount with your elite status and, if you call, that discount can be applied to the pre-cruise price.

Unless you need for two people in the cabin to both have unlimited Internet, why switch the promotional pick to the Internet package?

Why give up a pick such as having free gratuities for two people just so one person can have Internet?

Even if you purchase an Internet package for one person, both people in a cabin can share its use as long as only one device is active on it at a time.