Anthem of the Seas Rooms #7518, #6518

hacketja4

Im new to the board( well posting at least) but had a room specific question. I searched the forum and found my exact room number from a few years ago, but it turned out the part of it( involving a picture of it) didnt work anymore and i was really curious to see what exactly the room looks like. Im traveling with a group of friends and one of us is in room 6518, and another group of us has room number 7518. Its been hard finding out certain things about each room beyond the basics, but was able to figure out both of them have a smaller balcony. and that the one on the sixth deck has been known for having a loud vibe to it. I was just seeking people that have stayed in either room that can give us some insight as to what to expect!! Thanks so much for everything and cant wait to hear your responses :)

Edited by hacketja4

Thanks so much for your quick response! I know some of my friends are worried about the noise factor and their room location so im on a mission to find out as much as possible to assure them its not a big deal. I know since we have a balcony i will be in the room a little more then we were on our first cruise when we didnt have one, but honestly dont think it will be a huge issue because there are tons of activities to do throughout the ship! I also think it would be nice to see a picture of both rooms so that we know what space we are working with before we go!! Keep all the insightful information coming :)

Thanks so much for your quick response! I know some of my friends are worried about the noise factor and their room location so im on a mission to find out as much as possible to assure them its not a big deal. I know since we have a balcony i will be in the room a little more then we were on our first cruise when we didnt have one, but honestly dont think it will be a huge issue because there are tons of activities to do throughout the ship! I also think it would be nice to see a picture of both rooms so that we know what space we are working with before we go!! Keep all the insightful information coming :)

Oh, that's the easy part.

ALL category D cabins on the ship are the same. There are only two variations: where the bed and sofa are. One: Bed near the balcony and sofa near the door. Two: Sofa near the balcony and bed near the door.

That's it. Find ANY picture of a D category Anthem cabin, and you will see what yours will look like.

(Google Images is your friend ;) )

Quantum%2BAnthem%2Bof%2Bthe%2BSeas%2BSuperior%2BOcean%2BView%2BStateroom%2Bwith%2BBalcony%2Bcabin.jpg

roomsanthem.jpg

Thanks so much again. I found a bunch of pictures online, but couldnt locate the exact room pictures to see what the view and the balcony look like. Im so excited and cant wait to venture out, but my friends have a rough time with the room he has because he keeps getting poor reviews in his research so hopefully i keep getting positive vibes about the rooms. We arent going til may so he keeps trying to get his room changed!!

The room on the 6th floor may be partially obstructed. We stayed a few rooms down. The obstructions are the lifeboats or the davits, really not a problem, you can look over while standing for a non obstructed view, only obstructed while sitting. No problem for us and quite a money saver.

Search posts by Rob Tulipe. He has posted many, many pictures of Anthem cabin, balconys.

Edited by Ocean Dancer

Thanks everyone for all your help! Keep posting both positive also well as any negative reviews you have. I am not worried about my room at all, but my friend is and i want to do as much as i can to convince him that it wont matter as we wont be in our rooms as much anyways!! Also can anyone show me real pictures of the balconys .. thanks again :)

Edited by hacketja4

Thanks everyone for all your help! Keep both positive also well as any negative reviews you have. I am not worried about my room at all, but my friend is and i want to do as much as i can to convince him that it wont matter as we wont be in our rooms as much anyways!! Also can anyone show me real pictures of the balconys .. thanks again :)

See my post 6

The room on the 6th floor may be partially obstructed. We stayed a few rooms down. The obstructions are the lifeboats or the davits, really not a problem, you can look over while standing for a non obstructed view, only obstructed while sitting. No problem for us and quite a money saver.

Search posts by Rob Tulipe. He has posted many, many pictures of Anthem cabin, balconys.

There are no lifeboats that far forward.

The pictures that were posted is EXACTLY what YOUR cabin will look like...they are all carbon copies. The only caveat...they are smaller than they appear.

When were you on the Anthem? I am sorry to have missed you. :)

And no, the cabins are not smaller than they appear. They are quite spacious.

Im new to the board( well posting at least) but had a room specific question. I searched the forum and found my exact room number from a few years ago, but it turned out the part of it( involving a picture of it) didnt work anymore and i was really curious to see what exactly the room looks like. Im traveling with a group of friends and one of us is in room 6518, and another group of us has room number 7518. Its been hard finding out certain things about each room beyond the basics, but was able to figure out both of them have a smaller balcony. and that the one on the sixth deck has been known for having a loud vibe to it. I was just seeking people that have stayed in either room that can give us some insight as to what to expect!! Thanks so much for everything and cant wait to hear your responses :)

Here is a youtube video for you to watch:

We are in #9676 & #9682. Hoping it's not to high on the ship to feel sea sick? Any thoughts? And sailing may 11 - 9 day, guessing Bermuda my be too cold for the beach?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's hard to predict May weather in Bermuda. The water could be chilly. ;)

Deck 9 is excellent. I prefer to use stairs instead of elevators whenever possible, and 9 is just five decks to the Windjammer. Four decks down to the Via and Two270. Five decks down to the Royal Esplanade. Five decks down to the Royal Theater.

:)