Diapers for purchase

gannk

My husband and I are in the beginning stages of packing and while we try to figure out how many diapers to bring, he was wondering if they are available for purchase on board.

Has anybody done this recently, and can you tell me how inflated the prices are? I just assume pack extras, but he's weighing his options.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That was what I thought Gypsywych! He recalled seeing another line fifer them, so he was positive CCL would [emoji13]

Thank you for confirming my suspicions!

Bring what you need...plus extras! A couple weeks before the cruise, start counting how many you use in a typical week...and then add some for good measure! You don't want to spend your port time, trying to find someplace that sells diapers!

Also...bring any pediatric medications you MIGHT need.....ear drops, nose drops, antihistamines, decongestants, stuff for upset tummies and fever meds....you don't want to be caught without them.

Unless you're in a suite, you will only have a shower, so a "blow up tub" is very useful with small kids!

Some lines, sometimes, offer a "package" of diapers you can buy from them, but at greatly marked up prices.

Edited by cb at sea

They are not available on board. We just took out 17 month old daughter on a 2 week cruise. Had to pack and bring all our diapers and wipes for 15 days of vacation. That's a lot of wipes and diapers, plus stroller, car seat, and about 10 clothes changes a day 😀

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We've got all the other stuff on our list already. I think he was just trying to conserve space. We are traveling with two other adults, surely someone could squeeze extra diapers in their bag!

My husband and I are in the beginning stages of packing and while we try to figure out how many diapers to bring, he was wondering if they are available for purchase on board.

Has anybody done this recently, and can you tell me how inflated the prices are? I just assume pack extras, but he's weighing his options.

Thanks in advance!

Even if something is sold onboard and you can take it I would suggest taking your own. Ships prices are high.

Even if something is sold onboard and you can take it I would suggest taking your own. Ships prices are high.

That's exactly the point I was trying to make to him. It's like he forgets how things work [emoji23]

That's exactly the point I was trying to make to him. It's like he forgets how things work [emoji23]

The only thing I purchase directly on Carnival is the pack of water. That's pretty cheap and save a lot of space instead of us carrying it on.

Thanks in advance!

I guess it depends on the age of your child and how many you go thru a day. If it were me, I would hit one of the mega clubs and grab a case and just carry it on (I wouldn't check it in case it was lost :eek:). A box of wipes will fit in a suitcase no problem. I wouldn't mind checking my bags, but I think I would carry on everything thing for baby. Keep in mind that laundry is available on board, or you can have them do a bag for $15...well worth it IMHO as I am on vacation.

Thanks in advance!

No they are not.