Fear Not Silhouette.

funship freddy

St. Marten -

Weather has been good. A few light showers but they pass quickly. Breakfast in the MDR again. Eggs Benedict YUM. Two of our crew went to the Star Wars museum and loved it. The rest of us made it a pool day. Many comments about lake of service at the pool. We have not found that. Cocktail service has been attentive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Specialty Dining -

We had the premium package. It covers most liquors and the martini bar. The martini bar is $$$ so if you think you will be hanging there it is a good idea to upgrade. It covers water (bottled...all varieties) and Vitamin water and Red Bull etc. We received very good service in the bars, in the MDR and Specialty restaurants. To be honest...we tip cash. With the package you do not have to sign a slip for every drink. I know that adding additional $$$ when 18% has already been charged is a personal but I found it enhanced my service. Just my opinion. Bar service in the pool was good. At dinners the Wine Steward topped off glasses on a regular basis without being asked [emoji41]

St. Marten -

Weather has been good. A few light showers but they pass quickly. Breakfast in the MDR again. Eggs Benedict YUM. Two of our crew went to the Star Wars museum and loved it. The rest of us made it a pool day. Many comments about lake of service at the pool. We have not found that. Cocktail service has been attentive.

Looking forward to our cruise around the British Isles in July. Wondering if any of the present crew are likely to be on board then? Not that I anticipate extensive pool use then ;)

MDR,

We ate 3 of the 7 nights in the MDR. Lester and Kevin were our dining room team. They gave us great service. Almost felt guilty skipping the MDR for Specialty. (ALMOST) 2nd chic night is lobster and YES you can have extras. The food was very good. I opted for the New York strip one night and it came rare as ordered. (Unlike some other lines.) The menu was fairly standard. I had prime rib one night and again it arrived rare as ordered. Cocktail and wine service were both frequent. We requested a secluded table we had on a previous cruise. It worked great for our group of 8.

Tuscan -

We ate in Tuscan and loved it. Daniel provided exceptional service. My filet arrived charred rare. Seriously one of the top 3 or 4 filets I have ever eaten and I have eaten in some of the best best steak houses. Everyone in our group was wowed by the food and service.

Lawn Club Grill -

Did LCG two nights. Great experience. You can grill your own steak if you wish or prepare a flat bread pizza. Again great service and food. The LCG is on deck 15 just forward of the Alcoves surrounded by real grass. Maybe that is why they call it the Lawn Club Grill ??? Tough vote for our crew LCG vs Tuscan.

The cruise has ended but it was a great cruise. I hope my comments will help those sailing soon on Silhouette.

Next Celebrity cruise is on Equinox in October.

If you have any questions please ask.

Until then, cruise safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lawn Club Grill -

Did LCG two nights. Great experience. You can grill your own steak if you wish or prepare a flat bread pizza. Again great service and food. The LCG is on deck 15 just forward of the Alcoves surrounded by real grass. Maybe that is why they call it the Lawn Club Grill ??? Tough vote for our crew LCG vs Tuscan.

What was the cost for this?