Bulter services in the haven

bklynfinest77

For us, on the Jade. They had in the central Haven area a constantly refreshed supply of water, tea, coffee, juice and fresh baked cookies. Some days either gummy bears or M&M's. In addition to that you could order anything you want off their "a la Carte" type menu. appetizers, snacks, liquor that the attedants in the Haven will deliver to your location (they want you to keep it in the Haven areas) but will do anywhere for you.

Our special requests were quite sparse:

-One night (sea day). We wanted their standard white table linen room service from Cagneys. It was 3 courses, that were impecibly timed. Like, I was THOROUGHLY impressed.

- My wife does not do seafood, so the daily appetizers that were placed on your table in the room mid-day had two separate ones if it were seafood. I would get the seafood one (small canapes) and she'd get chocolate covered strawberries or some other sandwhich thing.

- We also did breakfast in bed on the second sea day based on the breakfast menu of Cagneys.

There ARE limits to the butler services like candles, hanging stuff etc.... But, you just need to ask the butler if you can order from a restaurant for xxx meal and voila. it's COVERED-as long as you have the UDP-. One morning I had a martini from the Champagne bar brought ot our room during sunset. yea, that was awesome.

Our room attendant knew I liked my top sheet and blanket loosely tucked, and would only tightly tuck in my wife's side of the bed.

We did tip them nicely at the end as a thank you.

That sounds amazing! We've only travelled in a DOS 1x, and never in the Haven......maybe 1 day :)

Hi! We're sailing on the Epic this s

I was wondering what else besides candy/chips they can bring as afternoon snacks that is included? Is the bottled water included? Is there an area where there are snacks and drinks set out so you can help yourself without calling the butler, like a concierge lounge? On the website it mentions that the butler will do your packing? Is that true, and has anyone had this done for them? I can't imagine it actually happening but that would be a like a dream!

Thanks!

Bottled water is not included (aside from the 1-2 you get as a perk for suite or latitude status) unless you're in an owners suite or above.

Snacks have included things like sandwiches, veggie plates, fruit plates, chips, canapés, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, pound cake slices... special requests and individualized special treats have also happened.

Bottled water is not included (aside from the 1-2 you get as a perk for suite or latitude status) unless you're in an owners suite or above.

Snacks have included things like sandwiches, veggie plates, fruit plates, chips, canapés, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, pound cake slices... special requests and individualized special treats have also happened.

For us, on the Jade. They had in the central Haven area a constantly refreshed supply of water, tea, coffee, juice and fresh baked cookies. Some days either gummy bears or M&M's. In addition to that you could order anything you want off their "a la Carte" type menu. appetizers, snacks, liquor that the attedants in the Haven will deliver to your location (they want you to keep it in the Haven areas) but will do anywhere for you.

Our special requests were quite sparse:

-One night (sea day). We wanted their standard white table linen room service from Cagneys. It was 3 courses, that were impecibly timed. Like, I was THOROUGHLY impressed.

- My wife does not do seafood, so the daily appetizers that were placed on your table in the room mid-day had two separate ones if it were seafood. I would get the seafood one (small canapes) and she'd get chocolate covered strawberries or some other sandwhich thing.

- We also did breakfast in bed on the second sea day based on the breakfast menu of Cagneys.

There ARE limits to the butler services like candles, hanging stuff etc.... But, you just need to ask the butler if you can order from a restaurant for xxx meal and voila. it's COVERED-as long as you have the UDP-. One morning I had a martini from the Champagne bar brought ot our room during sunset. yea, that was awesome.

Our room attendant knew I liked my top sheet and blanket loosely tucked, and would only tightly tuck in my wife's side of the bed.

We did tip them nicely at the end as a thank you.

Thanks for the replies :D Sounds awesome, hope I get a chance to upgrade - called the upsell number and was told that I have to wait for the email invitation to bid to come...

I found the line in the Haven amenities with regards to packing:

• 24-hour trained and certified suite butler. From unpacking your suitcase to pouring your champagne our butlers are at your service

I ask about the packing mainly because I have an injured arm and shoulder :o We have no problem tipping generously ;)

The Butlers in the Haven are amazing and really make the stay special. They are serving other families though, so you don't want to abuse them. Fetching your sweater seems a bit much to me. And always tip them as they are not included in the pre paid gratuities.

The two times I have had a haven stateroom we let our butler know what kind of snacks we liked and we always had them everyday. I love smoked salmon and let my butler know, so got a tray of it everyday accompanied by capers and cream cheese with dill. Yum! Last cruise we had our butler deliver pizza to us in the haven courtyard after getting back from an excursion too late to eat lunch. Never had dinner in the room but have had breakfast served to us.

Our last NCL cruise was with friends in a cabin a few rooms away with a different butler. Our butler overheard us asking our friends for one of the macadamia nut cookies their butler had delivered and the next day we had a plate full in our room! We thanked her and told her we loved them and the next day we had a bowl of macadamia nuts in our room! They couldn't do enough to make us happy!

Hi all.

I would like to get the seafood extravaganza (or whatever it is called) from the raw bar on the Getaway our first sea day at lunch in the Haven courtyard along with something else from the Haven restaurant. Would I order this with the waiter when I place my meal order or do I need to call the butler to place this order.

Thanks so much!

Hi all. Im sailing in two weeks. Can anyone please let me know about above.

Thanks so much! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all.

I would like to get the seafood extravaganza (or whatever it is called) from the raw bar on the Getaway our first sea day at lunch in the Haven courtyard along with something else from the Haven restaurant. Would I order this with the waiter when I place my meal order or do I need to call the butler to place this order.

Thanks so much!

You order from the courtyard menu or the Haven restaurant menu with the waiter that is serving you in the courtyard. I would suggest you ask the maitre'd inside the Haven restaurant to work out the logistics of getting what you want from the raw bar. There will obviously be a charge for that item.

You order from the courtyard menu or the Haven restaurant menu with the waiter that is serving you in the courtyard. I would suggest you ask the maitre'd inside the Haven restaurant to work out the logistics of getting what you want from the raw bar. There will obviously be a charge for that item.

Thanks so much. I apprecite it. Cant wait. Two more weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums