Oasis- favorite spot for cocktails

teesmc

What's your favorite spot on Oasis for cocktail hour/s? Any spots with ocean views specifically?

I know it doesn't provide an Ocean View, but we enjoyed the Champagne Bar for the Martinis. And let me preface this by saying, I'm not a Martini (Gin/Vermouth) drinker. But if this is what Martinis have become, Line em up. :)

We enjoyed stopping there after Dinner, before our Evening entertainment, or just before Dinner, to People watch - can be quite entertaining.

Also, enjoyed Boleros for Latin inspired Drinks.

I'd caution you to order either from the Menu in the Bar, or make sure they know how to make what you order. I ordered a Smith & Kearns at On-Air, and he started making something with Hennesey, NOT.

The only time I drank with an Ocean View, was from the Pool Deck during the Day.

Sorry, I know this doesn't answer your question.

Side with the Champagne Bar as well.

Tell them what you like spirit wise even taste wise and they'll come up with something. If you really want to test their temper, ask for something frozen or a beer.

Only indoor bar with a view will either be Dazzles (when the bar is open) or, if you have access, the Suite Lounge.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

My most memorable time was at the rising tide bar. I enjoyed going up and watching everything around us. It was neat. I also enjoyed seeing my son in the kids club parade go by us with his face pained like a tiger and we just sat and enjoyed our cocktails while he was parading by happy as could be..

Trellis bar in Central Park, rising tide bar or the pub (not sure what it is called on oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those are my choices too! The Trellis bar is nice in the early evening because you can still sit out there and hear the band by the pool.