Down bedding?

JMCruising

Does Carnival use any down bedding? I am allergic. While I don't remember having this issue 5 years ago when we sailed, a recent review I read mentioned the comfortable down duvet. I will be in a grand suite in the Paradise, if that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The regular staterooms do not have down bedding. Now, I'm not sure about the suites. I would think if it were an upgrade they would mention that in the room description. Surely they would advertise that. The bedding is nice but I'm sure it's a down alternative.

I think you may have got your answer, but as for me, I LOVE their beds.

When someone ask me why I like Carnival, one of the first things I say (I know it seems strange, but this is ME) is I love their beds. I have been on many cruises down through the years with different ship lines, and I have found Carnivals bed for me, makes me feel like I'm a baby going to sleep. :) This is just a "regular" stateroom, nothing like what you are talking about.

I agree that the regular cabins do not have down duvets. I saw the tag but I don't remember exactly what it said. Something like polyester fiberfill or close to that. They are very lightweight and no feathers poked me unlike the down comforters I have had before at home. Suites maybe different.