Live on the Harmony too!!!!

Mak7464

Any info on the usability of the Royal IQ app would be appreciated. I used it when sailing the Anthem in Oct for the calendar & Cruise Compass. We will be sailing the Harmony in a couple of weeks with some other couples, so wondering how the messaging/calling others that also have the app is working out? Also, is it $7.95 a day or for the length of the cruise (while onboard)?

Any info on the usability of the Royal IQ app would be appreciated. I used it when sailing the Anthem in Oct for the calendar & Cruise Compass. We will be sailing the Harmony in a couple of weeks with some other couples' date=' so wondering how the messaging/calling others that also have the app is working out? Also, is it $7.95 a day or for the length of the cruise (while onboard)?[/quote']

I just sailed Harmony. The app is $7.95 per person for the entire cruise. We had the issue of losing the WiFi signal often during our sailing, but almost never while we were actively using the app. All that meant was that we often times had to close the app and reopen it to use it again. Once using the app, we never had any issues with either the chat or the talk function. I would definitely get it again on my next cruise.

OQUOTE=Ashland;52199701]We'll be on HOTS in March....Check out probably from Boardwalk angle those last 4 aft cabin's starboard side on deck #9...darn that Abyss.

The Abyss is appropriately names, it is abysmal. I know I am probably in the minority, but I truly feel it ruined the amazing concept of this class of ship. The view from the stern and the Boardwalk was classic and now it is a purple twisted blob. Oh well, I just hope RCL reads these reports and they leave Lady "O" rear end alone. That said , HOS, like her sisters is amazing and my absolute favorite class of ships of all times. Our cruise on her was all we hoped it would be. I just did not spend much time on the Boardwalk

We just returned from our cruise on Harmony. I agree.. the Abyss has ruined the boardwalk! I loved the bar outside of the aqua theatre on the Oasis/Allure. The slide is an eyesore that is just in the way. Not an improvement in my opinion. PS.. although we did try the water slide, I am not a big fan of that either. The extra layer to the solarium is nice.. used up all the wasted space in the front.

Outstanding. Enjoy! We are on Harmony in Oct. can't wait!

We will be on HOTS in October too! We sail on October 7th; how about you? You may want to join your week's informal roll call and register for the free Meet & Mingle on board to meet your fellow cruisers!!;) We'll be in the last regular Boardwalk Balcony AFT cabin, and hoping the Abyss is not too much in our view!!:rolleyes: Either way, I can't wait to check out the largest ship in the world!!:cool:

Any info on the 10 drink punch card would be great. Thanks!

I looked to see if they were offering anything like this yet and have not seen one. I was early by the beverage station however. when I see them selling, I will ask.

Nice! Enjoy your cruise, will be doing a B2B on her in 13 days! What type of stateroom are you guys enjoying?....K.O.:)

Its a balcony. 11564 if you want to look up the official number? I will have a few pics of it in my next post, I am linking my photo bucket album for all to see.

so we just set sail out of Nassau, I can take it or leave it.

For whoever was asking about menu, I will try and remember and tell you the Chefs recommendation every night in the MDR. First Night was Prime Rib, my wife had it and she said it was good.

if this works like I hope, here is my photobucket album and I will update it.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s10.photobucket.com/user/mak7464/embed/slideshow/Feb%204%20Harmony"></iframe>

Nice! Enjoy your cruise, will be doing a B2B on her in 13 days! What type of stateroom are you guys enjoying?....K.O.:)

When you get back from your B2B can you post a little about your turnaround day experience in cruise critic? We are going on a B2B in Sept and there isn't much info about turnaround day on Harmony yet.

Thank you!

We just had a "bravo,bravo,bravo". That is a fire. Captain came on shortly after and said all was fine and it was being investigated. The little green lights came on in the hallway but they are off now.

I've to get ready for dinner, formal night tonight. Then it's "the fine line" in the aqua theater.