Insider Offers

BaWBarmy

How can I confirm that the bookings I made for this years cruises are Insider deals. I booked them from the Insider deal page whilst logged into myNCL but have no confirmation that they were booked as Insider deals. What with the new Latitudes rewards tier situation I want to make sure I'm getting all the points I think I'm entitled to.

How can I confirm that the bookings I made for this years cruises are Insider deals. I booked them from the Insider deal page whilst logged into myNCL but have no confirmation that they were booked as Insider deals. What with the new Latitudes rewards tier situation I want to make sure I'm getting all the points I think I'm entitled to.

I had the same query with my lattitude booking. I have nowhere on my invoice that it shows insider offer, so I emailed lattitude office under the contact us email on NCL web page, they emailed me back and said my booking is insider offer and I will get additional points when I disembark cruise.

Hope that helps

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the helpful replies. Just an update on this. We arrived back in port on Monday, I checked my account on Wednesday and the points were all there. There was no mention of the promo code on any of my confirmations etc. It may show differently if you book through NCL UK.