Vending machine on Escape?

welove2cruise*

My mom drinks her Diet Coke in the morning as I would my coffee.

Not trying to start any debates other than those that have an actual answer please.

We are sailing on the Getaway the end of the month from Miami.

Are you saying that there are vending machines in the Port of Miami cruise terminal where my mom can purchase some Diet Cokes (or at least seven, one for each morning)? Is the cost $2? Does it take bills and/or credit cards.

If this is the case, I will tell her to bring an extra carryon so she can put the cans (or bottles) in the carryon and on to the ship.

This will be wonderful news to her LOL

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Unless there's been change recently from NCL, you're not allowed to bring Any Soda or Bottled on board at any time. You are able to purchase their Bottled Water and of course there is the Soda program.

We were on the Spirit for the month of November/ 16 and it was in effect then, have not read or heard of a change in Policy concerning Soda / Bottled Water allowed as a carry on. Might want to double check before you purchase anything in that terminal.

cheers...the Ump...:D

Yes, thank you. We both have the UBP and I ordered for a stupid amount of money water bottles but Im specifically asking about the vending machines. I appreciate your letting me know.

Does anyone know about the vending machines (if there are some) in Miami port for Getaway that are in the seating area and if they are there do they take bills, coins, credit card or all?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, thank you. We both have the UBP and I ordered for a stupid amount of money water bottles but Im specifically asking about the vending machines. I appreciate your letting me know.

Does anyone know about the vending machines (if there are some) in Miami port for Getaway that are in the seating area and if they are there do they take bills, coins, credit card or all?

Thanks so much!

I was on the Escape in December. The Coke vending machine was in the terminal C waiting area where we were sent after clearing security and checking in. It seemed like many Coke products were in that machine. I saw people put bills into the machine. I don't know whether it took credit cards or not.

From what I have read from a previous thread the Coke machine that is being discussed is past all security and therefore no one will be checking what you bring on board. Therefore if you want to haul bottles around until your room is ready then buy all the $2.00 of bottles you can carry.

• 3 weeks later...
I just wanted to post that the vending machine with Coke products was in the terminal on 2/11 when we boarded. I had brought a folded bag that we filled up. It was very nice to have that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Perfect! Thank you. My mom went to the bank and loaded up on dollar bills and will have a small rolling carryon for her Dier Cokes. Thank you for taking the time to post.

I just wanted to post that the vending machine with Coke products was in the terminal on 2/11 when we boarded. I had brought a folded bag that we filled up. It was very nice to have that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please tell where the vending machine is located I'll be bringing my bag.

there is also a machine in the upstairs waiting area plus the one past security near where you fill in the medical questionnaire. The machine can get empty fast though as lots of people buy from it in bigger quantities as you want to so make sure you buy right when you get there. In my experience the last few sailings, the vending machine on the ship in the arcade has always been empty but who knows how often it is filled. On port days, buy in port as they are often $1 to enjoy while off the ship.