Nursery on the Harmony

Hey fellow cruisers......I'm sure there's a thread out there about this topic, but I can't find it. If anyone can send me a link they might know of, I'd certainly appreciate it. And if not, does anyone have any first hand knowledge about the Royals Baby and Tots Nursery on Harmony of the Seas? We are sailing next January with our kids, and our son and daughter-in-law have a baby who will be 13 months old when we sail. As any parent, it's a concern to leave your toddler with someone you don't know. However, I'm sure RCCL has a wonderful program, otherwise there would be lots of negative reviews about this topic. I would appreciate any feedback you have. Peace of mind is the greatest!

Hey fellow cruisers......I'm sure there's a thread out there about this topic, but I can't find it. If anyone can send me a link they might know of, I'd certainly appreciate it. And if not, does anyone have any first hand knowledge about the Royals Baby and Tots Nursery on Harmony of the Seas? We are sailing next January with our kids, and our son and daughter-in-law have a baby who will be 13 months old when we sail. As any parent, it's a concern to leave your toddler with someone you don't know. However, I'm sure RCCL has a wonderful program, otherwise there would be lots of negative reviews about this topic. I would appreciate any feedback you have. Peace of mind is the greatest!

We are sailing in March with family..will have a 14 mo old so I can let you know how it goes. :)

Youngest too old when on Harmony but sued on Allure and Liberty.

No complaints went well.

(Only thing I would say is as 3 year olds don't get much for the cruise as the is no child price as such...I think it should be included in the price.)

I can't speak to Harmony since we don't sail her until September, but I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old who have been cruising since they were 9months and 6 months. They love the nursery and I find the staff to always be so wonderful. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are sailing in March with family..will have a 14 mo old so I can let you know how it goes. :)

That would be great to get your feedback.....thanks so much for offering to do so. We wonder, too, if the nursery fills up quickly or not, and if there are certain times of the day/evening this applies. We know it might not be the same on our sailing, but it will give us some idea. We have late dining, so our kids will want to use that time frame every night.....we hope it won't be full. Thanks again and have a wonderful cruise!

I can't speak to Harmony since we don't sail her until September, but I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old who have been cruising since they were 9months and 6 months. They love the nursery and I find the staff to always be so wonderful. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to help.

It's wonderful to read your post! Glad to find your kids have always loved the nursery, and that you as parents, are very satisfied and comfortable to continue using it on different ships.

Did you use the nursery quite often on your cruises? Were they ever full when you wanted to put your children in there? Was there a pattern as to which times were the busiest? Sorry for all my questions. :( Thanks, and I appreciate your input! :)

With my youngest we used the nursery here and there because the few times we cruised we often had family on board who would watch her for us.

With my youngest though we do exactly what you plan on doing. We have late seating dining and drop her off so we can eat just as adults.

They way the nursery works is that you are allowed to precook 16 hours on the first day onboard, so make sure you go during the open house to do that. I believe it is on day 3 ( just ask and they will tell you) they open up any remaining space. It is hard to say what the ship will look like as far as the number of kids but we have had pretty good luck booking the evening times we wanted. We ran into some trouble the few random times we decided last minute that we wanted to drop her off during the day. But that was only on one cruise so far and we have been luck enough to sail on quiet a few.

I don't think there is a pattern that I have noticed for busiest times since it really depends on the cruise.

Hope this helps!

With my youngest we used the nursery here and there because the few times we cruised we often had family on board who would watch her for us.

With my youngest though we do exactly what you plan on doing. We have late seating dining and drop her off so we can eat just as adults.

They way the nursery works is that you are allowed to precook 16 hours on the first day onboard, so make sure you go during the open house to do that. I believe it is on day 3 ( just ask and they will tell you) they open up any remaining space. It is hard to say what the ship will look like as far as the number of kids but we have had pretty good luck booking the evening times we wanted. We ran into some trouble the few random times we decided last minute that we wanted to drop her off during the day. But that was only on one cruise so far and we have been luck enough to sail on quiet a few.

I don't think there is a pattern that I have noticed for busiest times since it really depends on the cruise.

Hope this helps!

You have helped immensely! Thanks so much! :)

How much does it cost to leave a one year old in the nursery?

The cruises we have used the Nursery the cost was $6.00 per hour before 5:00pm and $8.00 per hour after. We and our grand children had an amazing experience and the professional staff in the Nursery was great.

Our DD has been cruising with us on Oasis class ships since she was 7 mos old and loves the nursery. Our last trip was this past Oct when she was 2 and still enjoyed it. They had fun toys and the staff was always really sweet. She also enjoyed the family play room as well. We have had nothing but good experiences with it.

Our DD has been cruising with us on Oasis class ships since she was 7 mos old and loves the nursery. Our last trip was this past Oct when she was 2 and still enjoyed it. They had fun toys and the staff was always really sweet. She also enjoyed the family play room as well. We have had nothing but good experiences with it.

It's so comforting to read the positive comments about the nurseries. I'm sure our Grandson will do just fine. I guess if they were anything less than perfect, we would be reading about it on these message boards.