4 Day RCCL cruise planner sale

Does this only apply to Diamond Club, as I had a quick look and can't see any deals, when I looked Internet still $15.95... am I looking in the wrong place ???

Cheers V

Yes it does

I am Diamond member

Take advantage of the 4 day Cruise planner sale only when you have cruise booked and also if you are going to book a Cruise today or tomorrow.

You have to log onto your My Cruises, choose your reservation and book the package through the cruise planner there.

Voom internet on my New Zealand cruise in March on the Radiance is $12 a day, 10% off beverage packages,20% off specialty dinning and 30% of spa package's.

Not sure if it available for all cruise's.

I have a future cruise booked on Explorer, but isnt until early next year, so nothing in the cruise planner is available to book, nothing is showing up:(

Is this a new thing for Royal? I will have to keep an eye on it:)

I have a future cruise booked on Explorer, but isnt until early next year, so nothing in the cruise planner is available to book, nothing is showing up:(

Is this a new thing for Royal? I will have to keep an eye on it:)

From my experience the Cruise Planner does not become available to book beverage/internet ect ect until closer to the cruise.

Not sure on how close though.

From memory it is about 4 months or so but don't quote me on that..

From my experience the Cruise Planner does not become available to book beverage/internet ect ect until closer to the cruise.

Not sure on how close though.

From memory it is about 4 months or so but don't quote me on that..

Thats what I thought, this will be out 5th cruise with RCL and I thought it might have been around 6 months out that things became available.

Thanks for the info anyway, I will log in more often to check:)

Thats what I thought, this will be out 5th cruise with RCL and I thought it might have been around 6 months out that things became available.

Thanks for the info anyway, I will log in more often to check:)

How soon things show up seems to vary from cruise to cruise, for our Ovation cruise, most things showed up at around 6 weeks but some were earlier. However, with our explorer and Voyager cruises it was closer to 12 weeks and some things were able to be booked immediately.

No discount showing for our Voyager cruise in June. Still at $73 per day without gratuities. We certainly won't be booking at that price. It comes to $86.31 a day with gratuities.

FYI

Ok I booked some stuff through my cruise planner for the 14 march NZ Radiance of the seas cruise with prices as follows,

DELUXE PACKAGE SPECIAL OFFER = $61 per day

VOOM SURF + STREAM VOYAGE PACKAGE - 1 = $11:96 per day

And heap of spa stuff for my wife on the last day as it is her birthday.