How Do You Know? (Venue Times)

the_lovely_voyage

Maybe I got spoiled on my more recent Royal Caribbean cruises, but their Cruise Compasses had a section dedicated solely to food and bar venues and had their open and close times each day. It was super helpful when planning our day for knowing which places were open to eat at. I was just looking at a very recent Carnival Fun Times and didn't see any section like this. There was the occasional special note ("Come to the Steakhouse for a half off bottle of wine tonight from 5:30-9:30") or a small section under "Open Times" that has the Jardin Cafe or Cherry on Top times, but I really wanted a comprehensive list that includes Guys, the BBQ on Deck 10, Seafood Shack, Blue Iguana Cantina, Lido, etc. If it helps, we'll be on the Liberty in April. Is this published somewhere or actually printed on paper that's included with the Fun Times and it just wasn't uploaded?

hi there

It would be printed in the Fun Times. On the third sheet (the narrow one) back page. One side would be all "entertainment/events" schedules for the day and the other side would have all the food and drink venues with their operation times listed. You would be able to tear it out and have an easy reference for everything happening on the ship.It's always been there.

hope this helps

hi there

It would be printed in the Fun Times. On the third sheet (the narrow one) back page. One side would be all "entertainment/events" schedules for the day and the other side would have all the food and drink venues with their operation times listed. You would be able to tear it out and have an easy reference for everything happening on the ship.It's always been there.

hope this helps

This totally trips my memory now, thank you for your help. It's been 5 years since my last Carnival cruise but I definitely know what you're talking about. I just re-checked the PDF of the Fun Times I've been looking at and the cruiser only uploaded the event schedule of that perforated half page and not the other side with the meal times. I'll have to be on the lookout for a Fun Times with that part included in the scan.

Thanks again!

Food and Beverage times are pretty standard across the fleet. Might be a 30 minute difference, depending on the itin. Mexican Riviera MDR dinner times end at 9:30, Hawaii ends at 9:00