Jigsaw Puzzle on Ship

Sylphy

I know that there was a ship-provided puzzle on a ship recently... is that normal? What about a passenger-supplied puzzle? If I brought a puzzle and put it out on a table somewhere (where?) on the ship for all to participate in would that be allowed? Anybody have experience with this? My DH and I are really into puzzles lately and it'd be nice to have one on the ship and share the joy.

Actually not a bad idea. I wouldn't want to spend the time doing a jigsaw on a cruise but it would be cool to stop by and try for a few minutes.

To answer your question, I don't know, I have never seen it but it is a really good idea, at least to me.

What do you think as far as size? I'm thinking the library/game room is the most appropriate place to set it up.... low traffic never been in this room in all our cruises... so I'd think 1,000 piece or less... if it was in a higher traffic area then a 2,000 piece would be good...

There was at time when I always saw puzzles when I cruised but now it seems to be hit or miss. I load up my iPad with jigsaw puzzles (just like loading it up with books) and am able to work on puzzles when I want to hang out and don't feel like reading.

There are lots of free puzzles available for the iPad and I assume other tablets as well.

I've seen puzzles on ships before and have always sat down and worked on them. Usually they are set up in the library, sometimes with a note saying that it's open for anyone to join in.

Hey, I just noticed we're on the same cruise. I say go for it!