Ala carte pricing Cagney's

papacito

Can we just pop into any a la carte restaurant and order a quick appetizer like a soup or do they only accept full dining reservations? Is there like bar stool seating for quick dining at these restaurants?

There is no setup for quick dining in these places. It is a restaurant set up for full meals.

You can stop in for just one course, but only if there is space, which certainly can't be guaranteed.

As far as I'm aware there is nothing to stop people from making a reservation and just having an app or something, but that probably is a level of planning that doesn't go along with what you are suggesting.

One exception to this is Food Republic on the Escape, which is very much geared to that sort of dining.

Just so you know the dates and information of the menus my not be current with the link that was given.

I was going to say something similar. I think the Escape menus are the closest we have to a representative set of menus, but they won't necessarily be what is on any particular ship.

One thing which will almost certainly be different (even on the Escape) are the dishes with Lobster, which have now been replaced fleetwide I believe.

Does any one had a copy of the menu?

as i see others mentioned, these may not be the newest menus but gives you some idea. I am going on the escape on feb 25 so assuming i re find this thread, i can post a menu for you assuming you are not sailing before me?