Specialty Dining Reservations

undrwtr1

I booked specialty dining on Oasis and apparently they pick your first evening and you can only book once you board. My question is whether you have to go to a specialty restaurant to book your remaining nights or can you do it from your stateroom instead? Someone I know mentioned that it can be done through the TV - is this accurate?

Alternatively, is there a way to book dining before boarding? I've looked but can't seem to find out how after I purchased the 4 night package.

I'm a first time cruiser and I'm trying to have everything done before I board to avoid lines, etc. Thanks!!

Gerry

... Alternatively, is there a way to book dining before boarding? I've looked but can't seem to find out how after I purchased the 4 night package.

I'm a first time cruiser and I'm trying to have everything done before I board to avoid lines, etc. Thanks!!

Gerry

Yes, you can book all your dining before board. Just book each restaurant separately, without a package.

Part of the reason a dining package is less expensive is because you have to wait until you are on board to make reservations.

Hi Quick question.... we are a party of 6 (3 different reservation #'s) and interested in doing the specialty dining package, but wondering if we book the 3 nights at the restaurants we want, and then can we get a credit on-board??

Also, is there a way to say I want this restaurant or that one on a certain night?

We're on the Harmony in May, and well I have to play "julie cruise director" for my party... so any info would be helpful!!

TIA

Steph

Hi Quick question.... we are a party of 6 (3 different reservation #'s) and interested in doing the specialty dining package, but wondering if we book the 3 nights at the restaurants we want, and then can we get a credit on-board??

Also, is there a way to say I want this restaurant or that one on a certain night?

We're on the Harmony in May, and well I have to play "julie cruise director" for my party... so any info would be helpful!!

TIA

Steph

If you buy a dining package, you must make resevations on board.

If you want to make pre-cruise reservations, then book the restaurants without the dining package.

This fall we booked the 2 for one special that is for the first two nights. They stated that they would pick one for the first night and you could select the other when aboard. We got on Freedom around 1100 am. Went to Chops & Giiovannis and person at desk at both stated you have to make them once aboard, and none were made earlier. We made Chops for 1st, as Giovannis closed first night for Mystery theater. Went to Giovannis and made one for second night.

You can also call on phone but if you are going to windjammer and on Freedom class you can check both desk at the same time. This is a better deal than the Diamond+ , 2 for one. as only paid $30.00 each for two nights. Bob

when booking a dining package online, I know that RC chooses the restaurant. Do you get to choose what night to start your plan? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd night? Or do they do that as well?

Yes, you can pick the night and time for the first restaurant.