What's the LOWEST suite cabin price you've seen??

Pier290

What ever the logarithms are set to based on previous demand and supply...it is always different and they can also upset cabins a week or two out. if I could predict that, I would have my own little company and charge for that information...:eek::cool::D:)

I had an upset for 2: $300 total from a C2 on the slant of the hump to an S1 corner aft suite...

last year we were doing a B2B2B. On the middle cruise we had a 9 night Shakespeare Cruise (Norway, Denmark, Sweden), we originally had a balcony but I was watching the prices and they had a guarantee suite for $1,000 per person more. We wanted to try the suite, which we got a S2 corner back of ship suite on 6th Deck. We enjoyed the room, bathroom and Michael's Club. I would do it again, but it has to be a great price. We both had horrible colds and we spent the bulk of our time in the suite and having the extra space was great. The corner suites do not have a nice balcony - too narrow, but the weather was so cold I only went out on the balcony to take pictures. We got off the ship at each port - but didn't stay off too long - didn't want to be around other people and make them sick

Circa 2008 we got a RS on a 5 night Century cruise for $1000 per person (sans taxes and port fees).

2012 we got a S2 on a 12 night Silhouette for $2200 per person (sans taxes and port fees).

We had a RS last year and a S2 this year, but not at those bargain rates.

I think the person named roxievegas above meant to say an S1 and not an S2. S1's are the corner aft suites, but I disagree with the comment about the balcony, as it does wrap around and IMHO it is very nice with a wonderful view; however, deck 6 can be the smallest of all the corner aft balconies...just to clarify. You can find different photos if you search for...grand tour...if you are interested.

****Also, my post above should say "upsell" in two places due to my iPhone not acknowledging this word.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Two years ago, we had to wait until 6 weeks before sailing to have my husband medically cleared to travel abroad. Out of the blue, on the day we were ready to book, we snagged a Suite Guarantee on the Silhouette 12 night Baltic from Stockholm to Amsterdam for $3000pp with no perks. When our S1 was assigned, we asked if there were any HC cabins available, as we were bringing a scooter and walker . They obliged with Cabin #2130, which is almost 400 sq ft. We booked through a big-box TA so we had about 500 OBC and free gratuities so we didn't even miss the breve ridge package.

We upgraded in 2015 on Millennium to a great Skysuite from a Veranda for a total of $800. X called us with the offer.

We enjoyed the extra room, great bathroom and especially Luminae, but would never pay the price of a suite upfront.

One disadvantage of a suite and dining in Luminae is that you miss dining with your friends from the cc meet and greet.