Cabanas on great stirrup cay

Kelliastrubberg

Unfortunately that's the price on ours. I guess because it's thanksgiving. We have sailed Disney twice and that's what theirs cost. But because of the way they book them we never had the opportunity. They are available for our dates. Just looking to hear from someone who has rented one and if they thought it was worth it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our family of eight rented a cabana last July. It was very much worth what we paid, less than $550. Wrote a review of our cruise and discussed Great Stirrup Cay and the Cabana Here is a link to that part of the review. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50645246&postcount=16

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I couldn't believe 10 days from Rio, $399 for a balcony guarantee.

We rented one and enjoyed it. But wouldn't do it again, it was an uphill hike from the water back to the cabana for someone with mobility issues.

Can anyone give feedback on pros and cons of Cabana rental? 550$ seems high. There will be 4 adults and 2 kids age 10 and 8

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I rented a small cabana in 2015 for my family of 4. We truly enjoyed the cabana. It was clean and comfortable. The set up was also very nice. We had a table with chairs and loungers along with water and chips & salsa. It was also equipped with a fridge, ceiling fan and a shower in the back. After exploring the island it was nice to a private spot to relax before going back to the ship.