Bubbles n Lunch Galley Tour?

jonj

On my cruise planner today more options were added under entertainment and activities I see a Bubbles and Lunch Galley Tour. Has anyone done this? Seems like fun. Cost is $35 per person and it says I can use my 5 night dining package for it. My question is how do I use my dining plan, if I try to reserve now it is asking for payment. On another note Sabor meal is down to $15 per person. I was thinking of purchasing this separately and save one of the 5 night dining package for a second night at Giovanni or Chops.

We are on a 12nt cruise on the Navigator in early June (Baltic)

Thank you

On my cruise planner today more options were added under entertainment and activities I see a Bubbles and Lunch Galley Tour. Has anyone done this? Seems like fun. Cost is $35 per person and it says I can use my 5 night dining package for it. My question is how do I use my dining plan, if I try to reserve now it is asking for payment. On another note Sabor meal is down to $15 per person. I was thinking of purchasing this separately and save one of the 5 night dining package for a second night at Giovanni or Chops.

We are on a 12nt cruise on the Navigator in early June (Baltic)

Thank you

Any reservations for the dining plan have to be made on board. See one of the restaurants on board to book the bubbles tour.

Is Bubbles and Lunch tour worth it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did this on the Anthem in October and enjoyed it. It is highly personal as to whether you would find it worth it. For ours it started with some light appetizers and an intro from one of the staff. Then a galley tour (which we had done before on other ships). Then back to the table for lunch and either mimosas or champagne. I believe you could also get soda if you preferred. We had a fun group which added tremendously to the enjoyment. If you have never done a galley tour they are pretty impressive.

We did this on the Anthem in October and enjoyed it. It is highly personal as to whether you would find it worth it. For ours it started with some light appetizers and an intro from one of the staff. Then a galley tour (which we had done before on other ships). Then back to the table for lunch and either mimosas or champagne. I believe you could also get soda if you preferred. We had a fun group which added tremendously to the enjoyment. If you have never done a galley tour they are pretty impressive.

Was the tour during an active time in the galley? I had read that there was nothing going on and that made it not as interesting. I would love to see things in full force!

We just had this Bubbles and Lunch on the Grandeur last week. We paid $20 per person. The problem was that it was too much heavy food early in the day.

In my opinion, I would not do this again,

Wow! I just booked for July and paid $35pp to take my mom & sister (so $105 total). I've done gallery tours in the past but as a part of the All Access tours. I thought that this was pretty cheap but now I'm rethinking this purchase if you wouldn't repeat it at just $20pp. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! I just booked for July and paid $35pp to take my mom & sister (so $105 total). I've done gallery tours in the past but as a part of the All Access tours. I thought that this was pretty cheap but now I'm rethinking this purchase if you wouldn't repeat it at just $20pp. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Each cruise is priced different, this is with everything, drink prices, specialty restaurant prices, etc. Since everyone's like and dislike in food is different I would say go if you really want to.

The Galley was very quite when we went through. Again,lunch was nice but it would have been better if it was a little later. I don't like such a heavy meal so early in the day.

Could it be that later in the day would interfere with dinner preparation? Just thinking of why it would be held early

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app