Rhapsody of the Seas

geoduderob

Maybe, using Chrome at work Pressing the button, its not working again, but I think it worked fine at home via IE. I''ll try that and see. - adding :) manually.

:eek: <It worked using IE, but not Chome. Looks like your hunch was right.

The emoticons have been working for me. Maybe it's browser dependent. Using Firefox. Here's a confused.:confused:

I can see the more modern looking ones, but still can't select them using Chrome.

Edit - running on IE9 now :eek: and it works, however, I don't like the rest of the formating.

I can see the more modern looking ones, but still can't select them using Chrome.

Just in the last 15 minutes, the emoticons changed from the old ones to the new ones when I click Quote or Post Reply.

Just in the last 15 minutes, the emoticons changed from the old ones to the new ones when I click Quote or Post Reply.

And they work in Chrome now. Happy day. :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :eek:

Well, 6 of them do, same as old version

How was Parrot Tree? - we are headed there next month.

We loved Parrot Tree, would definitely go back. The lagoon area wasn't as picturesque as I imagined and saw online, but it was nice and quiet there - not crowded at all. We wished we had discovered the pool earlier (it's behind some of the buildings) and is gorgeous. We'll spend more time at the pool next time. Wait staff were friendly, and came to the beach and pool area with orders. Enjoy your day there!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

We were on Rhapsody the week before and had no issues with the food. Friendly and efficient crewmembers too. Interesting how people can have exact opposite views.

Good to hear Bob, just locked down our May Rhapsody cruise out of Venice. Looking forward to sailing on the old school ships again (its has been many, many years) and seeing the ocean views from many venues. The new mega ships tend to miss that aspect, albeit I like them too.