Is $44 a good price for deluxe package

bogofman

Next cruise the online price us £36 a day, or currently $44 is this a good price

Still trying to work out if it's worth it as we are now diamond, it made best to pay as we go for drinks outside tge diamond hours

Are there any price discounts onboard for packages for diamonds

Next cruise the online price us £36 a day, or currently $44 is this a good price

Still trying to work out if it's worth it as we are now diamond, it made best to pay as we go for drinks outside tge diamond hours

Are there any price discounts onboard for packages for diamonds

Some ships, not all, have offered a 20% discount off the on-board price for the package which is usually in the $55 plus range. No real savings to be had.

Are you going to drink about 4-5 or more drinks per day / everyday outside of the diamond hours. If yes then the package is most likely worth it.

Around $44.00 has been a fairly common "sale" price in the pre-cruise planners lately. I just don't drink enough per day to make it worth while for me even at the discounted prices and certainly not at full price.

Maybe the reason for the discounts, not enough people taking up at full price,

I would prefer drinks cards to the full package

Maybe the reason for the discounts, not enough people taking up at full price,

I would prefer drinks cards to the full package

You never know if they will be offered on your sailing until you are aboard. And, if they are, they are not always available until several days into the cruise.

That, I think, is the lowest I've seen anyone post so far.

Last weekend, it was $38/day + gratuities for our upcoming Navigator sailing (currently $44 + grats) and we also booked it at $38/day + grats for our September sailing on Adventure. I have not personally seen it for less than $38. At that price, I almost can't afford to not get it. I drink almost that much in bottled water, let alone the fresh OJ in the morning, chai teas from the cafe and numerous adult beverages. The Adventure sailing is extremely port intensive, so will be a little harder to feel good about it, but I think I can do it!!! LOL. :D

Dan.

Last weekend, it was $38/day + gratuities for our upcoming Navigator sailing (currently $44 + grats) and we also booked it at $38/day + grats for our September sailing on Adventure. I have not personally seen it for less than $38. At that price, I almost can't afford to not get it. I drink almost that much in bottled water, let alone the fresh OJ in the morning, chai teas from the cafe and numerous adult beverages. The Adventure sailing is extremely port intensive, so will be a little harder to feel good about it, but I think I can do it!!! LOL. :D

Dan.

That gave me a good laugh!:D:D