49 days and no cruise documents

mcchane1

OK, so I was wrong, we are 49 days from flying out and 50 days from sailing. Maybe tomorrow.:cool:

And just in case anyone thinks I'm seriously worried/complaining, I"m not....it is just one more step to build the excitement that vacation is getting closer.

OK, so I was wrong, we are 49 days from flying out and 50 days from sailing. Maybe tomorrow.:cool:

And just in case anyone thinks I'm seriously worried/complaining, I"m not....it is just one more step to build the excitement that vacation is getting closer.

I understand why you want them right now. I am the same way. It is exciting to get and print the docs. Makes you feel like your vacation is just around the corner.

Cindy

We are taking our 3 adult children who have never cruised before so it will just be fun to print luggage tags and text them pics.

I also have to go 45 minutes to my parents to print color pages, but again not something I can't do in 2,3,4 weeks........

Also I got a bonus yesterday, I went on a little 3 day cruise with a girlfriend this past summer and she owed me a little bit of money she borrowed, she brought it to me in a luggage tag holder I gave her to use. :D

We've noticed that last few cruises that the docs don't always come on the 49-day mark. Might be a few days longer.

I'm truly ok with that, my OCD just wants instant gratification :eek:

And the inner me wants to go on vacation NOW!!!!!

I'm sad......we are at 49 days from sailing and I was hoping to get up this morning to cruise documents being issued and be able to print luggage tags. No such luck......I'll just keep waiting and pouting :)

We are doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel 2 April and 9 April. Today (12 Feb,) we are at the 49 day(and 56 day) mark and received two Emails from RCI stating our Cruise Documents have been issued, ready for review and ready to print.

Do you have Air2Sea (ChoiceAir)? That can delay documents.

Thanks for the reply....

We fly to Orlando from England the week before the cruise so don't have Air2sea (not sure what that is anyway :confused:).

I have checked our booking dashboard and it still says 'documents not issued yet'.

We'll give it a couple more days and then contact RC if needed.:(

Thanks for the reply....

We fly to Orlando from England the week before the cruise so don't have Air2sea (not sure what that is anyway :confused:).

I have checked our booking dashboard and it still says 'documents not issued yet'.

We'll give it a couple more days and then contact RC if needed.:(

Air2Sea is Royal's air booking service. I'm not sure if it's available for UK bookings.

We are doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel 2 April and 9 April. Today (12 Feb,) we are at the 49 day(and 56 day) mark and received two Emails from RCI stating our Cruise Documents have been issued, ready for review and ready to print.

Then we should be getting ours in about 20 days! Woohoo! We go the 26th.:D

I'm sad......we are at 49 days from sailing and I was hoping to get up this morning to cruise documents being issued and be able to print luggage tags. No such luck......I'll just keep waiting and pouting :)

Hoping they sent you a Valentine's present.

Please help a first time cruiser! I have my sail pass (1 pass for the 2 of us, is that correct?) and luggage tags. What else am I supposed to have and how do I get them? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes only one Setsail pass is required for the both of you. Luggage tags if you have them. If you are doing a pre cruise hotel stay put your luggage tags on your luggage prior to leaving for the port. Passports or drivers license, birth certificate and credit card. Only suggestions...copy of the Cruise line transfer if you used that service. Copies of any Cruise line excursions you possibly booked.

Please help a first time cruiser! I have my sail pass (1 pass for the 2 of us, is that correct?) and luggage tags. What else am I supposed to have and how do I get them? Thanks!

One SetSail pass is all you need, unless you are sailing on Quantum class or Harmony. The only other thing you need is your proper identification.

Yes only one Setsail pass is required for the both of you. Luggage tags if you have them. If you are doing a pre cruise hotel stay put your luggage tags on your luggage prior to leaving for the port. Passports or drivers license, birth certificate and credit card. Only suggestions...copy of the Cruise line transfer if you used that service. Copies of any Cruise line excursions you possibly booked.

Passport AND birth certificate? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums