Thermal Spa (Breakaway) Price Increase

Marine Mom

I have been debating whether to book the Unlimited Spa Pass for our upcoming trip and the price has been $199 for 7 days (save $20 if booked online) and today I noticed the price increased to $274.07. Anyone have any idea why the price is so high for the week? In all our cruises I have never seen the price that high for the spa for the week. :eek:

I watched the spa price on epic increase from 179 (what I paid) to over $250 (can't remember the exact price but I did post a picture of it because I was shocked!). My 179.00 did not come with salt scrub lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked when I saw that today. Should have jumped on it yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's about the price we were given on the ship when we went for the tour. Extremely over priced and the lady in the spa didn't like me saying so! Hah!

It's showing 199 online for our cruise in may .

That's about the price we were given on the ship when we went for the tour. Extremely over priced and the lady in the spa didn't like me saying so! Hah!

It's showing 199 online for our cruise in may .

That is overpriced so I guess I won't be enjoying the spa this time around.

that's what we paid in cdn fund for our cruise

That totally makes sense. I just checked and it says "all prices shown in USD" but that makes sense. I will have to call again.

Thank you all for your responses. I will keep you posted.

I have been debating whether to book the Unlimited Spa Pass for our upcoming trip and the price has been $199 for 7 days (save $20 if booked online) and today I noticed the price increased to $274.07. Anyone have any idea why the price is so high for the week? In all our cruises I have never seen the price that high for the spa for the week. :eek:

After reading all of the posts, I went and checked. I also saw the ad showing $274.07. However, when I added it to my cart, the price shows $199.00 for me, and $199.00 for my wife. So, try added it to your cart and see what happens.