Green Eggs and Ham

cruisersMandW

Hi all- hope someone can help. We're returning to Carnival after a long absence to travel with family,including grandchildren :). How do we sign up for the Dr Seuss breakfast? The girls are just at the right age and we don't want to miss it. I should add that we're on the Valor. Thanks for any ideas.

I knew about the green eggs and ham breakfast from reading about it on Carnival's website but never could find anything in the FunTimes about when it was. When we finally learned it was on the last sea day we just showed up and had no problems getting in. But I did not know you could or should sign up before hand, so this time we will definitely be doing that! Thanks for that tip.

We went a few years ago and had so much fun, and we didn't have children with us. Our grandson was 4 at the time, so we went and got all of the signatures of the characters as a suvie for him. Grandma and Grandpa were pretty cool getting to meat the Cat in the hat. Moral of story - like others have said - sign up early - it's worth it and you'll have fun

Hi all- hope someone can help. We're returning to Carnival after a long absence to travel with family,including grandchildren :). How do we sign up for the Dr Seuss breakfast? The girls are just at the right age and we don't want to miss it. I should add that we're on the Valor. Thanks for any ideas.

Once on board, head to guest services and you can sign up. $5/person. We don't have kids and tried it in Nov 2015 and had a great time. They sat all the adults without kids together. Will probably do it again this Nov.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On the Sunshine last January on a sea day afternoon (seperate from the Green Eggs breakfast) was a Cat In the Hat function for the kids. The staff started off with a lively activity in the Ocean Bar .... then, led by the staff, they all joyfully paraded to the theater where all the kids sat on stage for an interpretative reading of the Cat In the Hat book.

The kids seemed to really enjoy the whole extravaganza ... and it was all free :D I thought it was very well done.

It is $5 per person and worth every penny and more. I took my teenagers last cruise and had a fantastic time. This time I am going on an adults only cruise and we are still planning on going.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely! My "kids" were 26 and 30 and we went! lol