New To MSC- Grand Suite Questions

M13073

We are also thinking of booking that for April as well. As far as I can see it comes with the Wellness package unfortunately. I don't want to pay higher price for the Aurea. I would much rather have the Fantastica. No drinks included, you get wellness stuff like consultation, sports drinks, healthy food choices, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are brand new to MSC, always sailed with RCCL. We just booked the Grand Suite on Seaside in April 2018. Can anyone share about suite perks on MSC?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

The suite perk depends on which Grand Suite and Experience you choose. There are three different levels, Fantastica, Wellness and Aurea. See chart from the link below and click on "Compare Experiences"

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/Our-Fares.aspx

The suite perk depends on which Grand Suite and Experience you choose. There are three different levels, Fantastica, Wellness and Aurea. See chart from the link below and click on "Compare Experiences"

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/Our-Fares.aspx

Yes however the option to choose Fantastica is not available for the suite which is odd. So you choose either Wellness or Aurea.

Yes however the option to choose Fantastica is not available for the suite which is odd. So you choose either Wellness or Aurea.

According to the deck plan, only deck 9 has Fantastica Grand Suits, 9002 and 9003. If the price is the same for all Experiences, I would pick Aurea if a cabin was available.

According to the deck plan, only deck 9 has Fantastica Grand Suits, 9002 and 9003. If the price is the same for all Experiences, I would pick Aurea if a cabin was available.

Ugh just confirmed that only Wellness and Aurea are available with grand suites. That's a bummer for me, the Aurea is pricy and I don't care much for the Wellness. Oh well.