How do I "subscribe ?"

toxicfairy

How do I "subscribe ? " to a thread so I can find it again? I'm using an android phone. My PC is our tv screen so I rarely get to use it 😶 since someone is usually using it to watch tv. I'm trying to figure this stuff out. Also is there any easy way to use the search? So Matt whatever doesn't have a heart attack when I ask a question he's already read before😂

How do I "subscribe ? " to a thread so I can find it again? I'm using an android phone. My PC is our tv screen so I rarely get to use it 😶 since someone is usually using it to watch tv. I'm trying to figure this stuff out. Also is there any easy way to use the search? So Matt whatever doesn't have a heart attack when I ask a question he's already read before😂

Click on Thread Tools and select Subscribe.

Ok I swear I'm not an actual idiot...but where do I find thread tools. I can't find anything with this new forum set up.

Also Thank You!!

I'm on a laptop, so it could be that my display is different than yours.

I see Thread Tools at the far right in the upper part of the page.

At the upper right when I am in a thread (on my android phone), there is plus sign in a circle. Tap that to subscribe. Only problem I have is that it doesn't automatically send me a notice via email about a new post within that thread, but I can go back later and find all the threads I have subscribed to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

toxicfairy right below your name at the top right you aren't able to see the Tab Thread Tools, or the box with the Register for a M&M.The Thread Tools Tab is showing up right below my name on the page. Be sure not to have a Reply screen open or it won't be displayed, . other wise, use the Search Boards Tab. There is also a Meet & Mingle heading next to the Search Boards. Hope you locate it:)

If you post a comment in a thread you are automatically subscribed. If you use the CC Forums mobile app, you can zip right to your subscribed threads on your phone.

And now I will have to manually unsubscribe from this thread. LOL

Any thoughts on how I change the notification of a subscribed thread...I have one set to "none"

as per the default but I would like an email notification. I clicked on things & looked around but couldn't find the magic combination.

Thanks in advance

Any thoughts on how I change the notification of a subscribed thread...I have one set to "none"

as per the default but I would like an email notification. I clicked on things & looked around but couldn't find the magic combination.

Thanks in advance

Click on Thread Tools, then Subscribe.

Click on Thread Tools, then Subscribe.

I was looking to change the notification of new posts from none to daily email. I went back and looked again and figured it out.

You have to tick box of thread you want to change then scroll to bottom and use the drop down under "selected threads" and choose the option.

I knew as soon as I asked, it would be obvious!

I wound up putting a cruise critic app on my phone. Not real fond of it but I can subscribe to threads I want to find again without it I just couldn't figure a way. On my PC I have no problem. So when I am on the pc if there is a thread I like I just save it on there so I can go back and find it on my phone. I should add I am technologically challenged!!