Booking All Access Tour on Board

imlulu

Right now, the tour is $119 in planner. Is that typical price on board? If it's the same, I'll just wait as we have OBC.

TIA

There was a recent review by Hoopster in which he stated he paid $150 on board. This was at the same time that it was offered at $119 through the cruise planner.

Ken, I screwed up. After all the talk and various recent posts about the "new" tour being $119, I had to dig out my cruise bill to confirm. I only quickly scanned before. I paid $119 on board after all. I apologize for any confusion here.

So OP, unless RCL goes back to the longer and much better All Access Tour it's highly likely it'll be $119 on board as well.

Ken, I screwed up. After all the talk and various recent posts about the "new" tour being $119, I had to dig out my cruise bill to confirm. I only quickly scanned before. I paid $119 on board after all. I apologize for any confusion here.

So OP, unless RCL goes back to the longer and much better All Access Tour it's highly likely it'll be $119 on board as well.

Good to know that it is the same as on the cruise planner. Thanks for the update.

whats the diff between the tours? is only one being offered now?

I don't know exactly what has been removed, but the new tour is less expensive, shorter, and reportedly misses some crew areas. Only one being offered.