NCL newbie

vfb2girls

Even though we have cruised before this will be the first time cruising with NCL. I do have a few questions, we are cruising on the Escape out of Miami and I read that the terminal for NCL has an A and B, how is it determined which terminal we go to? Also we are in a balcony cabin and I thought I read that there are small coffee pots in the cabins, is this for all the cabins? Also with room service is it a 7.95 service charge on anything that is ordered? So even if I wanted a pot of tea delivered to our cabin it would cost 7.95? And finally a question on debarking, we have never done self assist so is there a certain spot where everyone waits in line? Thank you any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's terminal B or C based on which deck your stateroom is located. Your Edocs will tell you, too.

Your coffee maker will differ depending on suite or non-suite. Your balcony will have one.

The $7.95 is a flat fee. If you order 5 things or 1, the $7.95 is the same. There will be extra charges if ordering something that is extra cost.

If you order basic continental breakfast items (incl. your tea/coffee) during breakfast hours, there is no $7.95 charge.

Terminal B and C are used and determine depending if you are on an odd deck number or even. It will be printed on your ticket (eDoc).

The Escape uses a single serving coffee pots. Your room steward will continue to refill your coffee as you need it. A cold continental breakfast including coffee and tea maybe ordered for free. All of their food orders including hot breakfast, will incur a $7.95 charge.

e99d2647d137b800ae4f42f3cee32dc3.jpg

Reference the tea, If you want tea outside breakfast hours you can always either bring your preferred tea or snag extra bags from the buffet and use the coffee maker to just heat up water and have a cup whenever u want (there's also always hot water available at the buffet).

For self assist they will announce which deck to go to and you can join the line when self assist starts or go early and they will direct you to where the line begins. Think it varies by ship and dock but our line was just outside on the deck, on the starboard side of the ship, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums