Harmony - Drink Package

Sailing on the HOS in a couple of weeks and deciding about purchasing drink package (Ultimate) - we are Diamond so have access to the Diamond club and/or the 3 drinks loaded on Seapass between 5-8 pm. I hear some sailings on other RCL ships offer a 10 drink package at discounted price (saw that Empress offered 10 drinks for $59) .. Anyone sail on Harmony recently and know if they offer this promotion onboard?

Sailing on the HOS in a couple of weeks and deciding about purchasing drink package (Ultimate) - we are Diamond so have access to the Diamond club and/or the 3 drinks loaded on Seapass between 5-8 pm. I hear some sailings on other RCL ships offer a 10 drink package at discounted price (saw that Empress offered 10 drinks for $59) .. Anyone sail on Harmony recently and know if they offer this promotion onboard?

The "cocktail hours" are 5 to 8:30.

I don't believe that Harmony has been offering a drink card.

If it IS offered, you would not see it until the last three or so days of your cruise.

There is no longer an "ultimate" package. There is only the "deluxe".

:)

I don't believe that Harmony has been offering a drink card.

If it IS offered, you would not see it until the last three or so days of your cruise.

Hi Carol :D:D

Yep, day 6 it was offered on my sailing last month... who knows if offered from one sailing to the next..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52048873&highlight=drink+card#post52048873

Only you can decide if you can get your $$'s worth.

Agree that it's unlikely you'll see the drink card on this ship during this time frame..

We've only seen it when apparently drink sales were down on particular cruise's, so assuming it's going to be offered may be a mistake.

Cheers !

There must have been a bunch of lightweights on your sailing! ;) :D

Ha ha! Yep... the windier/cooler weather we had on our re-adjusted itinerary likely made a big difference.

From what others are saying (suzyluvs, current Ander026 review) there have been no other cards offered.

The $59.00 card was offered last week (Feb 4th Sailing) but is was late in the week. It was sometime after day 4 or 5.

Years ago, Royal had soft coolers that you could fit about 6 beers and ice in. Handy for hanging out on pool deck. Did they stop giving these out? Can you bring your own small soft cooler on board?

I do see the soft coolers (with beer) available from time to time, and I don't see why you could not bring your own.