WiFi pkg question

I am leaving on Independence of the Seas on Monday and have a question how the internet package works. Can you use it on only 1 device or can you switch it to another device at some point on the trip. I will primarily use it on my phone but would like the option to use on my iPad at some point if I want to watch something on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

so if we get one device and want to communicate together, we could just send the message and log off, wait a few minutes and keep checking. my wife can log in get message then send and log off. This would be a pain all the time but for 95% of the trip we will be together. this could be for those moments we separate and cant locate.

so if we get one device and want to communicate together, we could just send the message and log off, wait a few minutes and keep checking. my wife can log in get message then send and log off. This would be a pain all the time but for 95% of the trip we will be together. this could be for those moments we separate and cant locate.

Technically feasible, but as you say, a real pain trying to communicate like that. Look into the price of a 2-device package and see if the higher fee wouldn't be worth considering.

Technically feasible, but as you say, a real pain trying to communicate like that. Look into the price of a 2-device package and see if the higher fee wouldn't be worth considering.

its like 84 and 154.and like many have said the costs or fees really add up overtime.I can see this as a way to save money. because even is one of us leaves the room odds are the other will be enjoying the bed or our outside balcony. I think one is enough.

its like 84 and 154.and like many have said the costs or fees really add up overtime.I can see this as a way to save money. because even is one of us leaves the room odds are the other will be enjoying the bed or our outside balcony. I think one is enough.

With that difference in price, I'd also stick with the one device too!

Most carriers have a 50 cent per text fee. For just a few texts that could be a cheaper option (if you can be fairly certain you won't get a lot of other cell traffic from off the ship).

Most carriers have a 50 cent per text fee. For just a few texts that could be a cheaper option (if you can be fairly certain you won't get a lot of other cell traffic from off the ship).

We will want at least one device, because chating with the kids/video or otherwise and surfing stuff. Being able to stream is good too. Of course if needed texting works.