Chefs Table on Celebrity Reflection

naples1

Not they do that on X , I believe that is a Carnival thing

I've been to one on Constellation, in 2015. It was really good, but I don't know if Celebrity are still doing them, or if they did or do on the S-class ships. If they do, I'd be interesting in knowing too.

We did the Chefs Table on the Equinox last March. I don't think it was advertised although a waiter in Tuscan Grill who we had run into a couple of times earlier in the day mentioned it to us (two couples). We thought it sounded good and signed up. I believe they need 8 participants to do it. It was fun but we would not do it again. We met in Cellar Masters for champagne, etc. and appetizers and to meet the other participants (a total of 4 couples). We then had a behind the scenes tour of the galley which was very busy with dinner service. We had done this tour before but if you haven't it's very interesting. After that we went to a small private dining room in Murano where we chose between two entrees, both good. None in our group cared about the two desserts offered (I was really hoping for the soufflé which is wonderful!). The wines were good but not anything special and didn't seem to be paired very well with the food. An officer (I think from the engineering department) joined us for dinner. He was rather quite. We would prefer to dine in Murano, decide what we want from the menu and spend the extra money on wine we choose (with help from the sommelier if needed). This is what we will do on our next cruise on the Reflection in eight days.

We were on the Reflection 3 weeks ago and told they did not offer a chef`s table dinner. They had another food tasting dinner instead which we attended and would not recommend to anyone I liked.

I sailed REFLECTION last week and I know they had a Chef's Table.....I asked if there was space available but

they had already reached the Max amount.

I have been to Chef's tables multiple times over the years so yes, Celebrity definitely offers it.