My Time Dining

smd104

Is it possible to make MTD reservations online? Sailing on Adventure of Seas end of April.

Thank you for your help

Yes, it should be possible, though there is no set time when reservations open.

Thank you. Then getting close

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you gone into your Cruise Planer and tried? I booked MTD (dates and times) for our 2 April and 9 April cruise for the Jewel on 30 September 2016. RCI even sent me MTD confirmation for each leg of the cruise.

Edited by davekathy

I did book weeks ago and got confirmation. Then when I paid final payment I received cancellation of those times and now I can't find the option to book again. It seemed strange. Was hoping someone could shed light on this.

Ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did book weeks ago and got confirmation. Then when I paid final payment I received cancellation of those times and now I can't find the option to book again. It seemed strange. Was hoping someone could shed light on this.

Ideas?

Unfortunately, I think you will have to call Royal. I'd call Crown & Anchor if you have sailed with Royal before, they seem the most helpful.

Ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that's a different issue than what you originally posted. I'm guessing you didn't save the confirmation number when you originally booked MTD? I agree with Bob (clarea) and call Royal or the C&A desk and explain what happened.