Riviera A3 Room Service breakfast menu

ponstad

We are new to Oceania, and will be cruising in the Mediterranean at the beginning of September on the Riviera. We decided to book the Concierge Level Veranda mainly to have access to the Canyon Spa Terrace.I have read on these boards that we will be able to order a hot breakfast through room service; does anyone have have a copy of the menu?

Thanks -

ponstad

There isn't a set menu as such. You will be given a slip where you can check off what you want. If you don't see something you want, you can add it in. You fill out the slip the night before and leave it outside your door. For hot food there are eggs, cereal, etc. Pretty much (as I recall) what is available in the main restaurants.

When I order an omelet I specify that I want it "soft" because otherwise it comes "hard" ... which is fine if that's the way you like it!

Mura

YOu can always add on anything not on card.such as waffles,etc.Also be careful re side items, usually a LOT of bacon,etc. and can share for 2.When you order coffee for 2,will get a carafe.

We LOVE this feature and always get PH or concierge for FULL<HOT breakfast in room.Can ask them to come back in hour or whatever ,or it will sit there till room cleaned in am.