Can't find answers to Cheers questions

mdempsey78

Off topic here, I apologize, but: what's a beer tube? I've never seen one.

It's about 120 ounces of beer, in a tube, on a stand - with a dispenser. I think they are around $30 on the ships, with gratuity. We found them convenient while playing beanbags/cornhole outside...

Thanks everyone! I think the confusion stems from different people having different experiences - which is probably due to different bartenders and how they apply the rules. I appreciate people weighing in.

I'm sure we'll figure it out and have an awesome time. Can't wait!

no , not really because technically it is against the rules and there are a few (not many) that have denied this because you are only allowed to buy for other people. Some have even said the bartender said to them 'so... you are buying it for a friend right? wink wink'...

you are allowed to purchase for OTHER PEOPLE but according to the rules you are not allowed to purchase it for yourself.

so its not concrete at all

It actually is. You can believe those who interpret from afar and I will believe what I know from personal experience. That's the glory of the Internet - anyone can say anything and people will believe what they want. It doesn't make it the truth.

First off, disregard people calling you a troll - they clearly have nothing better to do than make comments like that.

Last month, we had no issues with just about everything you mentioned and we all had Cheers.

-We found the Fosters cans just about everywhere, however we ended up wasting 1/4 of the cans sometimes, since they're so large, they are sometimes warm before we were done drinking them!

-Beer tubes are definitely doable, we bought them several times, more as a convenience while sitting outside Red Frog Pub

-We also bought buckets of beer early in the day, to leave in the cabin - again, more of a convenience, to have something in the room

None of this affected anything with Cheers!

Thank you!!! I see the same people all the time and all they do is make snide comments on posts. If I don't like a post I keep on scrolling. They act like there are the sheriff of Cruise Critic. Quick to report a post. And for what??? There was no abusive language. They clearly weren't selling anything. There are people on here that have been on here way too long! [emoji23] This is the reason I stopped CC years ago. I got tired of people being overly Critical. And I'm about done again! It's a shame because this is a great tool to find out info if you are new to cruising. It's also, apparently, a great place to get roasted also!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's about 120 ounces of beer, in a tube, on a stand - with a dispenser. I think they are around $30 on the ships, with gratuity. We found them convenient while playing beanbags/cornhole outside...

They are great if you love warm beer, what a waste.

It actually is. You can believe those who interpret from afar and I will believe what I know from personal experience. That's the glory of the Internet - anyone can say anything and people will believe what they want. It doesn't make it the truth.

I believe what carnival tells me. It is against the rules. Nothing else to it

If you want to debate who has been denied or not denied that's fine . You have never been denied... I won't debate that but since it's against the rules it's not as easy as you state