Tips for storage and outlet usage for 3 people in room

kculater

I haven’t been on a cruise in 6 years, and I know things have changed on the ships. Since I'm greatly overdue for a cruise and I’m extremely excited :D to be going on one and I could use your knowledge. I will be traveling with 2 of mygirlfriends on Harmony of the Seas (ocean view balcony room) in May. This isour first cruise on an Oasis class ship. I wanted to know if anyone can providetips for storage in the room and in bathroom. Are there baskets in the bathroomto store your toiletries? I remember reading years ago about bringing a shoepocket holder so you can unpack and store items. Also any ideas for outlets asI remember we can’t bring extension cords and there was not enough to chargephones, tablets and use curling iron/flat iron. Is there a clock/alarm in theroom? If there is something you broughtand found useful or wish you had brought on the cruise, please let me know. Anyinformation is greatly appreciated.

No baskets in the bathroom. There are two locations for plugs. One on one side of the bed opposite the telephone, the other at the desk/mirror. There are also 2 USB ports there as well, If you have more USB needs just bring a USB expander. No clock in the room so if you need one you might bring one. We just used our activity trackers. With three people an over the door shoe rack might work but there are two towel hooks on the doors that will be covered. Several drawers and two pretty good side closets. There appears to be no outlet we could find in the bathroom so my wife did her hair work at the desk/mirror area. Lots of room under the bed to store suitcases too. Fridge in room kept our drinks very cold. Have always heard they just keep them cool but in our case they were definitely cold.

It's a great ship.

We used command hooks to hang various items in the cabin such as towels etc. Found that the command hooks didn't work well in the bath room as the moisture made them come off. The hooks came off cleanly when it was time to leave. We use on over the door shoe organizer for our closets that keeps shoes and various items neatly in check.

Leo